PDA

View Full Version : FS: '89 S13 Coupe rolling chassis in central NJ, ready for swap

OverBoost
05-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Up for sale is a grey '89 S13 Coupe rolling chassis with 125K miles, no engine, no tranny. It has working HUD, p/w windows, p/w locks, no sunroof, grey interior, teardrop wheels. The body isnt perfect seeing as it is an '89 with original paint, it has minor dings, some paint scratched up on rear bumper, but no major damage to the body/frame. The car would look MUCH better with a respray. The electrical system of the car seems to be fine and gave me no problems. The car also has a Sony CD player and a set of aftermarket speakers.

Was originally an auto car, then it was converted to a manual, all the manual parts except for the driveshaft are in the car. I can pick up the driveshaft at my local junkyard for anyone who needs it with the car. The car drove fine before the engine started smoking and then one piston lost compression totally. Overall the car is 100% stock and has never been modded.

Be aware this car is NOT perfect, it has its flaws for a 16 year old car and shows her age, but it has a straight body and lots of miles left to go on it. This car would be perfect for an SR swap and some work done to it to make it a clean ride. I dont have the time or the energy to put the work into this car, and since I have an S13 hatch, I cant mod both cars.

Im located in Central NJ.
Im asking $500 OBO, and I would prefer to sell local to someone who can come and see it and tow it away. I can also help in towing since I have a Tahoe, but not farther than 75-100 miles. The price is very negotiable, since I have to have it sold before I leave for school in the middle of August.

If you are seriously interested, please e-mail me. I need to sell this because its just sitting in my garage. Pics available to those who are actually interested.

[email protected]

AIM: Atimaxx

OverBoost
05-21-2005, 08:59 PM
price lowered to $700. please email me if you are interested or have other questions.

OverBoost
06-16-2005, 03:35 PM
car now has all manual swap parts installed and simply needs an engine and manual tranny to get on the road. please contact me if you are interested. price has also been lowered to $600 OBO

needaride
06-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Im interested can I see some pics send em to [email protected]

sliptones629
06-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Have you sold the car yet? If not, I would SERIOUSLY like to look at it soon. you can email me at [email protected] Thanks

randall

OverBoost
07-23-2005, 09:08 AM
gotta sell this thing soon! reasonable offers considered.

rwdawg2
08-06-2005, 05:32 PM
do you have any pics or more details on car like color

i would really like to see pics of imperfections before i decide to come all the way to NJ to pick up a car

email me at [email protected]

thanks

Nachtmensch
08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
id like to see pics. im looking for a 240 coupe drift project and a shell would be ideal. so im very interested. :)

[email protected]

thanks,
kevin

CoasTek240
08-07-2005, 07:59 AM
are the 5 speed parts already installed?
im interested and will buy it cash today if you have the 5speed swap parts on already.