PDA

View Full Version : How to order a "Big Mac" for .99+tax Writeup by psychedelicbeats

psychedelicbeats
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
How to order a "Big Mac" for .99+tax Writeup by psychedelicbeats

order whatever amount of double cheeseburgers that you want
ask to take out mustard and katchup. and say please.
ask to add big mac sauce and lettuce. and say thanks.

sometimes they screw you over and put too much big mac sauce. it will kill the food.

hopefully this will save some $ for those going on $1 rations.

edit: some areas offer big mac for cheap through their sale. but this is just plain ol' substitution. it will go on until they stop selling dblecheeseburgers for .99

http://www.narutomania.com/forums/images/smilies2/kakashi4.gif

wootwoot
05-17-2005, 03:05 PM
HAHA! You cheap bitch I love it!

matlock
05-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Haha that is awesome, I like double cheesers with bacon on them YUM, but not all offer bacon as an extra.

S14DB
05-17-2005, 04:18 PM
you like that Big Mac Jizz sauce?

wootwoot
05-17-2005, 04:30 PM
"we're out of special sauce; go put some more mayonaise in the sun.."

I'm a pretty big fan of In and Outs special sauce as well. I like how places do that, throws that extra little personal zing on the burg(sometimes to personal ewwww). Why cant we have In and Out in Florida??? Seriously pisses me off, fuck heads.

iknowyoulike
05-17-2005, 04:42 PM
haha...that's what i do all the time.

m0rex
05-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Ha.. this sucks i we dont have an In-and-Out in Nebraska. It sucks ass but since most of the 240 owners are cheap like me i dont usally go to $3.00+ hamburgers thats like going out to a fancy restaurant thats why i have mc d's.

publicenemy137
05-17-2005, 04:54 PM
screw mcdonalds, i'm goin to eat five guys in a lil bit!

wootwoot
05-17-2005, 04:55 PM
a mean cheese burger and a big order of awesome frys was like 2.75 there. For about 50 more cents you can have the double double. Its worth it man, its REAL food

Andrew Bohan
05-17-2005, 04:56 PM
eat five guys? keep the gheysekts off zilvia please.

zero.counter
05-17-2005, 05:08 PM
screw mcdonalds, i'm goin to eat five guys in a lil bit!
I am usually hungry enough to eat a woman, but five guys? :wackit:

Your new nickname will be snowballed golden showers!

:drama:

Awesome cheap solution for the frugal minded! :yum:

dunno
05-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I've been working at Arby's for a year and a half now so I'll share a few secrets I've found out.
-Super roast beef (3.49): Regular roast beef (2.59); add lettuce (0.20); add tomato (0.20); add red ranch sauce (free) = $2.99.
-Beef and cheddar (3.39): Regular roast beef (2.59); add cheddar (0.40); add red ranch sauce (free); onion bun (free) = $2.99
-Deluxe baked potato (3.09): Butter & sour cream potato (1.69); add chives (free); add bacon bits (free); add cheddar (0.40) = 1.99
-Order fountain drinks somewhere else. Ours are a grip more expensive than any others.
-At the drive-thru intercom, say you have coupons. We usually don't ask for coupons at the window, and when we do, if you don't have them, it's too much work for us lazy asses to go in and edit the order.

Please rid Arby's of as much money as possible.

Jeff240sx
05-17-2005, 05:31 PM
That's not a big mac. It's missing lettuce I think.
Dunno.. don't eat McDonalds.. shit's disgusting. But I'm pretty sure I see commercials with lettuce, and QP'ers don't have lettuce.
-Jeff

zero.counter
05-17-2005, 05:54 PM
That's not a big mac. It's missing lettuce I think.
-Jeff
He said lettuce...

What it is missing, is the middle bun and the sesame seeded bun on top. Other than that, it is a glorified double cheez...

richardxfeng
05-17-2005, 06:37 PM
At the Mcdonald near my school(El Camino Collge), if you show the student ID, you can get the big mac for 99cents.

SochBAT
05-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Man, 240 owners are cheap as hell. Sometimes, i go to my buddies chinese food shop when he's closing to get all the free leftover food. No better food than free food! Oh, free Fortune cookies. Hopefully, one day, i'll win the lotto!

Phlip
05-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Wow, I can't imagine what it must be like to actually come up with some scheme to get a Big Mac that is missing the sesame seeds and the middle bun... Wait, I don't eat beef, so it doesn't fucking matter

Jeff240sx
05-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Wait, I don't eat beef

Pussy.
-Jeff

S14DB
05-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Pussy.
-Jeff
But, pussy loves the beef... :p

Inland180
05-17-2005, 07:40 PM
But, pussy loves the beef... :p
True that!!
well this big mac thing is real good if you really want to buy a meal with pocket change.

mbmbmb23
05-18-2005, 12:18 AM
In HS I worked for a place called Mancinos back home in Indiana......(think quiznos, but also served pizza and other stuff). We had to pay for our food on break....so we got creative and would order garlic cheese bread + mayo + chicken and make a $3.00 6" chicken sandwich which normally cost like $5.50. The 12" was like $5 to make versus the $7.99 sandwich (yes...pricey but good).

Speaking of being cheap.....have any of you guys seen how you can buy Subway "Sub Club" cards fully stamped on ebay for pennies on the dollar?? It's pretty funny....and cheap......probably works too unless the local Subway owners get suspicious. Probably best to find 3-4 shops in your area and goto 2 per week or so...dont get greedy.

-m

kazuo
05-18-2005, 01:09 AM
This is way too much work, considering Big Mac's cost $1 with any purchase after 10pm.

007jpang
05-18-2005, 01:19 AM
this is funny ass shit...

speaking of cheap...
i have a friend that made his own body kit from orchard supplies out of those tile wall liners...
pretty funny but looks good and ghetoo at the same time.

MoK
05-18-2005, 01:44 AM
i alwase ordered a double cheeseburger and a mc-chiken, loved the bigmac but to much money. Dam y didnt i think ov that, fcukin genius!! :Ownedd:

zero.counter
05-18-2005, 01:59 AM
Speaking of being cheap.....have any of you guys seen how you can buy Subway "Sub Club" cards fully stamped on ebay for pennies on the dollar?? It's pretty funny....and cheap......probably works too unless the local Subway owners get suspicious. Probably best to find 3-4 shops in your area and goto 2 per week or so...dont get greedy.

-m
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31411&item=5581878500&rd=1

:(

khoadogg
05-18-2005, 02:09 AM
you loser, lol you're gonna be missing the extra bread and sesame seed! and besides, the McD's off Atlantic and Floral has them for $1 every monday!

mbmbmb23
05-18-2005, 08:00 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31411&item=5581878500&rd=1

:(

Thats the one, just type in "subclub" on ebay and theres a bunch. I didnt know they were stopping the program toward the end of this year, makes sense tho since it can be abused like this. Subway is probably trying to make efforts to keep from going under to places like Jersey Mike's and Quiznos. Hell....they even toast their subs now like Quiznos to steal back some business from them.

Too bad Subway didnt have all the nice bread choices when I worked there in HS. On a related note, ever try the steak and cheese with meatball sauce instead? Just have them make sure to try and not get any of the watery steak juice when they scoop it onto the bread. Another sandwich that is great is like a veggie, but you use tons of black olives, meatball sauce, and double cheese. The sauce still has some fat from the meat in it, so its not truly vegetarian (much like the McDonalds french fries that up until a few years ago were cooked in beef flavored oil.....until the granola peeps found that out and had a fit.........thanks....now McDonalds fries taste like plastic).

Anyhow.

-m

wootwoot
05-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Anyone ever pull this scam before?? Go through the drive through, order 2 of one thing. Then take one of them out of the bag, set it down in your car, and go inside and show them the receipt complaining you only got one. Since it is a different person they generally dont even question it and just give it away. Pretty nice eh?

boosteds13
05-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Anyone ever pull this scam before?? Go through the drive through, order 2 of one thing. Then take one of them out of the bag, set it down in your car, and go inside and show them the receipt complaining you only got one. Since it is a different person they generally dont even question it and just give it away. Pretty nice eh?

I've done that by accident before (didn't look thoroughly through the bag), but yeah, works every time. Hell, they owe it to me from all the times they forgot shit and I DIDN'T check...

SittinOnDubsWGW
05-19-2005, 09:45 AM
^^^
One of my buddies does this all the time, particularly whenever we are out of town on a roadtrip or something... except for he doesnt buy anything at all.

He just walks in and acts pissed off and tells them taht they forgot one of his sandwiches, or chicken strips, etc.

Many times the managers will be there and "Sorry sir. For your inconvenience heres a coupon for a free _____ for your next visit."