PDA

View Full Version : Virginity preference (Mature Discussion)

SochBAT
05-16-2005, 02:16 PM
So my and a buddy were talking about sex and whatnot. Being as she's a firm believer of God, etc etc, i didn't really joke around. Since she's saving herself for after marriage, i asked jokingly, what about anal? (trying to be the flirtatious guy i am). She said, and i quote, "Well, since God doesn't have a problem with it, it'd still be okay."

Thats when i flipped out. WTF? GOD says its okay to have anal sex? I was just balling and tearing up. I asked her to really explain her theory on this. Gave some simple facts, and told me to check out this link. I know that a few of you will be offended, so i ask that you either A) read something else B) keep openminded as these are the beliefs of others C) Don't start a religious eThug gangwar.

The Link (http://www.sexinchrist.com/)

Any thoughts on this and if this is really is grounds to have anal sex?
And if this gets closed, :lockd: In before my own lock.

mooboy
05-16-2005, 02:36 PM
haha thanks that made my day aha :boink:

g2ic02
05-16-2005, 02:38 PM
That is probably the funniest article i have ever read. I would consider myself agnostic, and my opinion is that the bible is a joke. In feel sex is sex. I have nothing against people that decide to wait til marriage, that is their personal belief. I also believe that a large portion of a relationship is the physical aspect of it, so how can you spend the rest of your life with someone you can't stand being intimate with. That is where "try the shoes before you buy them" comes into play. If you want to flame me for my opinion have at it.

SochBAT
05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Flame? Naw, this is an openminded thread, meant to stimulate braincells, raise a brow, and induce a chuckle. I personally believe "love" is a physical attraction. Its always the looks that bring you in, and the personality that keeps you there.

kingsol
05-16-2005, 03:10 PM
just to chime in, that has no biblical ground whatsoever, and totally twists the Bible.

AlligatorBling
05-16-2005, 03:17 PM
ok... so the girl uses her asshole to save her vigana, well the guy is using his dick still the same, so how is he not having sex before marrage, and lets face it, sex is sex anyway you fuck it. that link is a joke, in more ways than one.

::edit:: i have a strong feeling on this one lol
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Alligatorbling/JGATESSAYS.jpg

revat619
05-16-2005, 03:17 PM
^^:werd:^^

That article COMPLETELY twisted the Bible. Changing the meanings of words, taking verses waaaay out of context, etc. That was ridiculous. :loco:

Andrew Bohan
05-16-2005, 03:45 PM
check out a book called "when god was a woman"
it's very interesting.

SRkouki
05-16-2005, 03:55 PM
hahaha pretty funny, did anyone notice the oral sex link on that web page also? lol

chlatboy
05-16-2005, 04:15 PM
That my friends, is fucking gangster! You can try and use that as leverage for your girlbuddies when they don't wnna put out for religious purposed. "Gods into anal, y aren't you?"

SochBAT
05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
i do agree that those excerpts were twisted, but those are the funniest shit ever. I think thats just some guys' excuse to get some anal.

JtWo
05-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Wtheck are all those fake and twisted bible verses? Those words were used for a different meaning and had no intention to be affiliated with sex in any way. In the bible, it says nothing of Anal sex(atleast from what I've read) so I can see why she says God doesn't have a prob with it.

holisticbeatz
05-16-2005, 07:33 PM
She said, and i quote, "Well, since God doesn't have a problem with it, it'd still be okay."

Oh man! You know what you gotta do now.

http://tinypic.com/54jatz

Any thoughts on this and if this is really is grounds to have anal sex?

Yea.. its awesome whatever

While you're at it, tell her to read this.

http://www.dontspitswallow.com/swallowing_tips.shtml

AHAHA

Var
05-16-2005, 07:40 PM
O NO you didnt bring the SHOCKER in this thread. LOL!

A lot of women have a problem with anal sex and they ARENT virgins. WTF is wrong with this picture? I say this chick rules.

SoCalS14
05-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Arghh lassy, your in the hands of Ahab the butt pirate!

jdm538
05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
the shocker is a sin!

SochBAT
05-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Bless me Father, for i have sinned... but she loved it.

nlzmo400r
05-16-2005, 08:28 PM
That is probably the funniest article i have ever read. I would consider myself agnostic, and my opinion is that the bible is a joke. In feel sex is sex. I have nothing against people that decide to wait til marriage, that is their personal belief. I also believe that a large portion of a relationship is the physical aspect of it, so how can you spend the rest of your life with someone you can't stand being intimate with. That is where "try the shoes before you buy them" comes into play. If you want to flame me for my opinion have at it.

:werd so with this guy^^ on that one

Romeyo07
05-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Bless me Father, for i have sinned... but she loved it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SochBAT
05-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Wow, some people have already gotten mad at this post, saying as i am ruining religion, doing the devils work, prettymuch anything post-apocalyptic. They've derived all that from my stupid post? Wow... Thats something else. This is posted to raise a few brows, and get some feedback, not start an eThug Gangwar.

*insert assertive mature tone*
So does anal truely go down as a plausible way to have sex before marriage? Those that do choose to utilize that belief, give us some intellectual philosophy. Or funny things that happen to you when you ask some religious girl about this.

Anyone get kicked in the nuts yet?
*raises hand*

MakotoS13
05-17-2005, 01:32 PM
no, it does not. just because it doesn't say "don't poke your girlfriend in the butt" doesn't mean it isn't wrong.

if one truly has a relationship with God this wouldn't even be a question.

WILDACEX187
05-17-2005, 02:02 PM
this thing is too funny. i can just picture a guy thinking this thing up to get relgious hotties to give him their asses.

SochBAT
05-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Wondered if it workd for him or not... or maybe he's that one dude that just lost his GF.
http://students.juniata.edu/rickats1/nate/jake.htm

Burn you tard, BURN!

ghostuss
05-17-2005, 03:35 PM
:rofl: :rofl: This is funniest shit ever. It's like eating imitation meat for a monk. If ur thinking about eating meat what difference does it make if it's vegetable imitated meat or real meat? This is all in the mind. Anal, oral, whichever way, they are all the same as normal sex.

aznpoopy
05-17-2005, 03:37 PM
http://tinypic.com/54jatz

oh man... classic. two for the goo, one for the poo. :w00t:

S14DB
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
This is the gheyest thread on Zilvia. Has nothing to do with cars and is borderline NWS and heading in that direction.