PDA

View Full Version : 96 S14, SR20DET, GT25R, HKS cams, VLSD, 3" TRUST dp,

Noah
05-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Sold my daily driver, and I need to sell my 96 S14 w/ red-top and 5-speed toi get a new loan. Collection includes:

very fresh red-top SR20DET
spare SR20DET w/ smoked bottom end
five speed conversion
GReddy/TRUST 3" downpipe
Great Big Gauze Filter (maybe 4" across the tip of the cone by 6" long)
Al flywheel
SPEC stage 3 clutch
VLSD
aftermarket 16" 5-spokes
short shifter
clean T25, no smoke
Super hi-tech JDM-Tyte boost control (bleeder in the w/g line)
AM/FM CD deck and wiring for some serious boom-boom (last owner kept the subs)
current VA safety inspection (thru August)

This was all done before I bought the car. It boils both rear tires at 4500 RPM in 2nd gear. It has eaten my friend's modded WRX on the highway alive--while he did a 3rd gear drop and I stayed in 5th. This car is absolutely silly fast.

Since I bought it, I've collected some more parts for install:

HKS 264 cams
knock-off GReddy intake manifold
GT25R w/ .86 AR on the turbine side (the big one)
3" MagnaFlow cat (if you need it)

The body is all solid (white pearl w/ spoiler) and I've not found any rust. The interior is in great shape, and I've never found a wet spot on the carpets after a rain or a wash. Missing driver's side rear-view and has a cracked windshield. A few more little things need doing, but nothing serious--call for details.

I paid ~1200 for the GT25R (not currently installed!), and would like to see at least 800 for it.

Everything else will go together. The engine in the car doesn't run, but I have a fresh take-out red top waiting to go in. If I install it, I'm asking $8200. If you install it, I'm asking $7200, because that's the payoff on the loan and I'm willing to lose money here (obviously 8^)) in order to move on and buy a new car.

Pictures are available by request. Please contact me via email or cell phone, as I don't get to this site often. All questions are welcome.

Thanks a lot,

Noah
[email protected]

Angel
05-13-2005, 08:52 AM
I may be interested in the cams and possibly intake mani if you decide to sell them apart.

Noah
05-13-2005, 10:39 AM
I paid ~1200 for the GT25R, and about 800 for the cams and intake.

I'll let the turbo go for 800, and the cams and intake go for 550, you pay shipping.

Call me today if you're interested, as I'm replacing the long-block this weekend (as I suspected, cars that don't drive don't sell), and they'll get installed at the same time.

Take care,

Noah

Noah
05-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Still for sale folks. I've got the long block in the truck as we speak on the way to deliver it to the shop today or tomorrow, so there is still a chance to pick it up for the lower price. Feel free to call with any questions!

Thanks a lot,

Noah