PDA

View Full Version : I Fukin Hate Jgy!!!!!!!

Muzzy
05-11-2005, 08:33 PM
ok..long time ago...MARCH i ordered a SUS oil line for my turbo from JGY.... march 23rd to be exact.
ok...they said it would take....about 2-3 weeks...i waited....no dice yo. so i called them up.."oh we havent sent it out yet. we'll send it out by the end of the week." ok..i wait a week and a half...call them up "no we havent shipped it out we ran out of a part to make the line but we recieved it now so we can make it now"...or some shit like that. so i asked them to 2day it...they said they would split the cost of the upgrade on shipping..which i dont think they did. i get it 2 days later as promised on friday...but!!! they gave me the wrong size adapter for the turbo!! they were closed on the weekend so i waited til monday...called them...asked 4 the owner...wasnt in.. they said he would call me when he gets in. doesnt call....so later that day i call them..."oh he's welding right now..it will be a while." so tuesday i called them up. i talked to some guy..he was such an asshole!!! i told him i think they sent me the wrong fitting with the line he told me "i dont think we did." i was like WTF!!! :rant2: :rant2: !!!...in my head. (i needed the part i didnt want to piss them off) then i described it and the asshole was like " idk wut u are talkin about." so i said i'd send a pic....and i even made a vid showing it was the wrong one!! i sent the email....they said they never got it. so i sent five more to them to make sure they get it!! no respones so later today i knew when the owner would be in so i called at that time. i got the same asshole again and asked 4 the owner...he was like ok and put me on hold...for 15min!! then i jus hung up and then called again. i got the operator and she told me they recieved the email and the owner (jason) found out and sent me the correct adapter nexy day air!! man they are so lucky i couldnt come down there in person!! i would have so bitched them out!! the only reason i kept cool was so i could get the correct part. now i dont foresee me me ordering shit from them. im gonna burn their business card and sticker they sent me like jimi hendrix and make a vid of it!!! lol :madfawk: :rant2: ......but...i do have my part now

i heard good things....gave them a chance...got fuked

iknowyoulike
05-11-2005, 09:10 PM
JGY? is that the same as JGS? if so then oh oh i just order mine lines like 3 hours ago.. now i'm scared if JGY is JGS hopefully not. JGS is good i heard.

Edit: Searched net found JGY customs and JGS precision are different..i'm relieved...

Good luck man did you ask for money back?

SimpleS14
05-11-2005, 09:13 PM
JGY is based in South VA. Now you are talking about JGY Customs....right? I did hear something about them way back......

Muzzy
05-11-2005, 09:49 PM
yea JGY customs....the problem was finaly takin care of..its on the car now.....but...a month and a half worth of downtime!!!!..not cool at all.

infinitexsound
05-12-2005, 12:43 AM
nope............ could of just made ur own man... from an fittings... a month of downtime for a oil line is wack....... sorry u had to go thru that dude...

brianglawson
05-12-2005, 05:49 AM
sean, the SR supergenius has now left jgy and gone to ride revolutions in TN, Jason is a fucking dickhead... always has been.... so now i think ill drive an extra hour and go to TN.... screw jgy.... sean was the man behind the good stuff anyway

Annoying Eric
05-12-2005, 06:58 AM
HEHE.. your bitching about a month and a half of down time. My downtime has been since august. First ordering tomei solid pivots in august and getting them in december, and then order tomei cams in january, and not recieving them till this coming tuesday!!!!!!! Thats fucking downtime............

BarnettP&D
05-12-2005, 08:28 AM
WRONG... Sean is not at Rice retards he moved back Roanoke,VA.. Ryan Works at RR and he is a total dumbass ...

but Sean is a good i would hire him in a heart beat

uno
05-12-2005, 08:31 AM
sean, the SR supergenius has now left jgy and gone to ride revolutions in TN, Jason is a fucking dickhead... always has been.... so now i think ill drive an extra hour and go to TN.... screw jgy.... sean was the man behind the good stuff anyway
Ryan talks a good game, but really doesn't know alot of shit.

AenjukuCar
05-12-2005, 09:36 AM
yes i've heard about JGY customs doing alot of shit like this too people, my buddies car that was built there, if you look in the pics, it's the black sentra with the white hood. The installed par gears in it, but somehow the 5th gear is messed up so now he has it in an Amcco transmissions place. They didnt hold back on the warranty they gave him also, i've ordered a spec stage III clutch from them and it came on time, but i will never order from them again just simply because of all the negitive things i hear about those place, there is a cardomain page of some guys that had a sentra se-r built there and his page is over 5 pages, and it shows how bad the welds they did and hooked shit up wrong and didnt install things in the motor, i wish i still had the link to that cardomain page to show you how shitty of a job they do on installs, the one pages shows the used duck tape to hold piping together, it was really bad, this guy was trying to sue JGY for all the shit they did wrong i dont know if he was successful or not.

JuJuBee
05-12-2005, 03:03 PM
ill never order from them either, heard a lot of bad stuff...ALOT

Muzzy
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
sorry infinitesound...no i cant make the line...i dont a have a hydralic press.

blah blah blah eric....u knew wut u were gettin into...u knew it would take a while..i didnt....it wasnt supposed to!!!! this is my daily!! your car...motor....wutever isnt your daily now is it??

infinitexsound
05-13-2005, 12:33 AM
WooOOOSH! down the toilet drain...

brianglawson
05-13-2005, 06:15 AM
oh ryan works at RR... fuck i guess my bud got them mixed up..... i do remember sean mentioning he used to live in roaonke though......
sean seems to know a great deal... and hes a nice guy with a good attitude unlike Mr. god allmighty jason garret young

mjjstang
05-13-2005, 06:33 AM
hmm makes me not feel bad for them getting their shit stolen way back when in the big robbery, fuck them. The thing that I hate more than anything is shitty customer service. almost anybody can offer a product, (well except custom stuff so yah u might be screwd cuz they do a lot of custom stuff) but still for the most part they can offer the same product and it comes down to customer service and price, but really ill pay a couple bux extra if I can get good service, its true that when were getting paid 7 bux an hour, its hard to care, but as an owner you should have customer service at the top of your list, everyone I know that is a millionaire became so through networking, references, so on, so yah having good customer service and keeping people happy is number one, fuck them if their owner cant even take care of a situation in less than a month.

sepulchral
05-13-2005, 06:38 AM
jgy is trash never do business with them

Var
05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
i'd just like to say that SPL rules!. w00t

Muzzy
05-13-2005, 09:32 PM
yea...SPL and Phase2...best ever!!!

lol mjjstang...i almost said that about the robbery stuff...but i thought that was a bit harsh so i didnt lol