PDA

View Full Version : 1996 240SX SE for sale! JDM S15 front

sexappealgsr
05-10-2005, 07:45 PM
I am looking to sell my 96 240SX. It was originally purchased not too long ago with the intentions of being a new project but am now forced to sell as I have other bills to take care of. Anyhow, this car is perfect for anyone who is looking to build up a drifter or a street car. Here is what is currently on the car,

1996 Nissan 240SX SE
Rear Wheel Drive
Automatic transmission
Sunroof
JDM S15 front end conversion
300ZX Brake conversion
300ZX 5 lug conversion
Sony Explode flip face deck
18" Club Linea Wheels
Aftermarket shocks and springs
Kicker mids
Aftermarket exhaust
K&N Filter
struts

The car does however have a salvage title. The previous owner got hit on the right passenger quarter. The car does run, but will require a bit of work. It tends to stall at stop lights but starts right up. We have determined that this is caused by either the MAF sensor or ECU (Both very minor to fix). The carbon hood was originally on the car but half of it (Yes half) flew off as the previous owner forgot the hood pins. The odometer reads 80k but when registered it was registered with 200k as the previous owner did not know the exact mileage of this vehicle. Again, this is a overall clean car but does require some work and will be sold "As is". The car is a perfect SR20DET candidate and should be of great value to those who know what they are doing. Anyhow, I have no time to put this car together so I am selling it as is. I am looking to sell the car for 3k or best reasonable offer. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 415-760-2495. Email me for pics as I am hardly ever on the boards. I am located in SF, CA. Serious buyers only please.

importart
05-11-2005, 02:23 PM
please send detailed pics to jeremy.friedman.comcast.net

A_nead1587
05-11-2005, 03:23 PM
if you could send pics to [email protected] that would be great. thanks

rwdawg2
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
send pics to [email protected]

thanks

elexfx16
05-15-2005, 04:31 AM