PDA

View Full Version : My deck,cds,jacket were jacked

MELLO*SOS
05-10-2005, 11:02 AM
From my s13 parked in my carport last night. Needless to say I'm fucking pissed. They didn't break or cut anything at all only taking a jacket, all my cds and my clarion deck. If I ever find the theiving bastard(s) responsible, I'll make sure they learn the definition of retribution :madfawk: :squintd:

Phlip
05-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I am so glad I live out in the middle of nowhere and no one likes me enough to know where my house is

MELLO*SOS
05-10-2005, 11:33 AM
I bet you have cheap gasoline too PHILIP

RedlineRacer
05-10-2005, 11:37 AM
how did they get in?

MELLO*SOS
05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Ahem. the car has alarm on it with non power locks but the driver was was unlocked and alarm disarmed, due to my SO getting something from my ride about 9pm last night. The alarm didn't say it went off last night when i got to my car this morning..... Shit happens on our street every once in a while, but I've never known of anything happening within our complex. I think it is someone from the area who has seen my car before.

Now who ever it was knows where my car is and that there isn't much else inside it (stripped interior) but who knows what other "parts" they want. I almost don't want to park it there any more........ But it's the "safest" place unfortunately the only option is out on the street and thats even more dangerous

HyperTek
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
i had my old sony xplod black face jacked back in 03 when i was at schooll... you live and learn- i always remove my headunit face, and dont leave any visible goodies in the car anymore..

people dont learn untill it happens to them. I always told my friend to pull his faceplate off, and it got jacked overnight in his driveway..

luisgonz
05-10-2005, 12:52 PM
rent a storage and buy another car

MELLO*SOS
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
rent a storage and buy another car

Yeah like that's an option ;) I'm moving to Vegas in July so whatever...

Just yet another warning for all SoCal Zilvia members to keep their eyes on their shit and to be safe. I am luck nothing was damaged but still, it's the fucking principal of it.

Phlip
05-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I bet you have cheap gasoline too PHILIP
Meh, filled up sunday on $2.29/gallon 93 octane at a BP Aamoco, cheaper and better than you guys get out there, then not having the temptation of AC to drag on it, I get better mileage too

MELLO*SOS
05-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Yup... 91 octane is the "highest" normal pump gas you can obtain out here (sans SUNOCO etc) and it still sells for $2.65 a gallon at Arco. :ugh:

sepulchral
05-13-2005, 06:45 AM
sucks man i feel your pain, happened to me a few years ago and i found the guy who did it

theicecreamdan
05-13-2005, 10:56 AM
I found a station that has 110 in the pump here in El Cajon... $4.99 a gallon too

Var
05-13-2005, 11:21 AM
icecream dan, your sig made my butt hurt.

drftwerks
05-13-2005, 03:24 PM
thats suck but you know 240's are pretty easy to get into,

oh btw its weird how there are no post offices or fed ex in so cal, cause no one ships out of there.

MELLO*SOS
05-13-2005, 03:50 PM
sucks man i feel your pain, happened to me a few years ago and i found the guy who did it

How did you find the guy, did it turn out to be someone you know? I am devising a way to monitor my parking spot, since the same person (obviously) also broke into my GF's car yesterday. She parks right behind my car (tandem community carport) in a 6 car wide, 2 car deep covered carport.

I want one of those remote control robots, like a bomb disposal robots armed with a 12ga and 40cal weapons, that I can setup to auto-attack any theiving bastards. fuckin scum...

http://www.army-technology.com/contractor_images/telerob/3s_Teo1.jpg

ya know??!?!

MELLO*SOS
05-13-2005, 03:52 PM
thats suck but you know 240's are pretty easy to get into,

oh btw its weird how there are no post offices or fed ex in so cal, cause no one ships out of there.

Yah 240s are cake to break into. My door was unlocked so nothing was "broken" thankfully.

And wtf do post offices or fedex have to do with anything, there is a UPS distribution center about 1/4 mile from my work and a large post office within 1/4 mile also.

AllenRPS13
05-14-2005, 12:25 AM
i know how u feel... it just happened to me a few days ago...

tegasaurus
05-14-2005, 01:30 PM
atleast thats all they took... hell my car got stolen, totally stripped, took my siccccckle jacket, all 164 of my hard burned CDs, and ate my breakfast bars and tortillas that were in the back, that i forgot to unload after a grocery run, while stripping it (i found the wrappers in the stripped shell).

k,thx.die theives.