PDA

View Full Version : my friend the crazy person

MakotoS13
04-27-2005, 08:13 PM
check out this conversation i'm currently having. this guy is literally crazy. we once got in a fist fight cause we were drunk and he felt like it.

so i whore out some pics of my car to him:

mableclaid: yeah thats gotta feel good to know you did something on your own
mableclaid: thats why i want to build me a fucking helicopter
Makoto seven: LOL
mableclaid: did i ever show you this
Makoto seven: no
mableclaid: http://rotorway.com/
mableclaid: best fucking thing thats ever happened to me
mableclaid: only $67k
mableclaid: build it yourself
Makoto seven: with that money i can buy a car that'll go faster than that wil fly
Makoto seven: and have 25K left over
mableclaid: the only shitty thing is if you buy and build it you still need a fucking liscense to fly it
Makoto seven: lol
Makoto seven: haha
mableclaid: that thing only flys like 115 mph, so any car will pass it
Makoto seven: well thats pretty good for like straight lines
Makoto seven: you dont have to follow roads
mableclaid: its not like a car
mableclaid: you buy it build it drive without at license
mableclaid: no one will know
mableclaid: unless you get pulled over
mableclaid: but fucking cops will see you flying that damn thing and landing at walmart

sLip techniques
04-27-2005, 08:23 PM
kool, the new fad will become those... :confused:

DoriftoPnoy
04-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Fuck let's make it a fad now. Lol. Damn having a helicopter would be so crazy. You wouldnt have to worry bout traffic.

S14DB
04-28-2005, 02:02 PM
I almost bought one of those. Went to the factory when I was at Bondurant. They get you your liscense as part of the cost. As you build it you take their lessons. Takes 87 and you can land anywhere you have the landowners permission. Still not worth $67k for me.

tew photy
04-28-2005, 03:35 PM
thats pretty cool actually. i'd assume you fill up at an airfield? damn the operating costs of owning that must blow any car out of the water haha

S14DB
04-28-2005, 04:48 PM
You can fill up anywhere with regular gas.

kilword1
04-28-2005, 04:59 PM
lol fillin up the ol s13 when....FFOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOOO FFFERRrrrrrrrrcchhhhh dude: "SO! how high can that thing go....*turns* "its a car dude" dude: "OHH THATS RIGHT B1TCH!!! TRAFFIC pwnz j00!!!!! :Ownedd: :rawk: :bowdown: :cj:

ruthlesstyper
04-29-2005, 11:09 AM
lol fillin up the ol s13 when....FFOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOOO FFFERRrrrrrrrrcchhhhh dude: "SO! how high can that thing go....*turns* "its a car dude" dude: "OHH THATS RIGHT B1TCH!!! TRAFFIC pwnz j00!!!!! :Ownedd: :rawk: :bowdown: :cj:

hahaha. good one sir.