PDA

View Full Version : Would somebody give this man a reach-around please

midnight zenki
04-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo2491
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki
Me> Whoever the fuck you are, you need to realize that just because you've been "down" for 4 years (jackoff motion here) doesn't mean shit, Ive been wrenching on my own cars since 98' bitch, so dont ever come at me again and try to pull rank based on your pathetic claim to seniority.

Mustang lover Kevin> and what if I do come at you again like that. I'll come at any little punk ass that I feel like coming at. search around, my name, address, phone number are listed several places on this site, when you grow some real balls and not e-thug bullshit come talk to me. and so fucking what if you've been wrenching on cars since 98, I've been wrenching on cars since 91 so what's your point??

"I actually have stayed away from trendy as forums until just recently only to find that their filled with inadequatley hung little girls like yourself." tell me again why I care.
and here's my final thoughts, STOP BEING A FUCKING TOOL!![/QUOTE]

Me> Dude, you totally missed the point, I have no intentions of fighting you or whatever you want to do to uphold your lack of manhood, jackass. All I am saying is that you shoudl keep your irrelivant comments to your self and only post information that has true value concerning the topic in question. Oh, yeah why should you care? Because the point of your ill-conceived post in the thread I started was trying to call me out on riding the 240 trend. Thats all I wanted to get across, no more no less. ""

Anyway, the reason for those who spoke up in the other thread that just got locked before I could reply there too, my PMing this kid was to respect the forum rules and keep grievences between individuals. But since Nismo2491 decided to go public this is my response to his threats half a country away. If you all think that I jumped on the bandwagon this punks reg date is nov 2004 (not the best way to judge someones history) and he said he's had his 240 for 4 years about the same time Super Street came out and blew the 240 up not mention in his own words he would rather own a mustang but hes too damn cheap to buy one, you've got no room to talk :Ownedd: .

midnight zenki
04-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Sorry his registration date is february 2004, wouldnt want to get called on a technicality.

ThatGuy
04-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Thank you for trying to stick by the rules and PM him to begin with. But why on Earth would you think this wouldn't get locked when his did?

:lockd: :lockd: Before this turns into another Flame-War,
I'm breaking out the fire extinquisher. :lockd: :lockd:

p.s. This beef between the two of you needs to stop rearing it's ugly head. Any more bickering between you two in the public forums will lead to your Pinking.