PDA

View Full Version : F/S: S14 Kouki

maxim240sx
04-23-2005, 10:01 AM
Ok it's time to sell my baby. Getting a bigger car. It's a 97 s14 SE model. AUTOMATIC,non ABS. But it's really clean for the year and milage. I'm the second owner.It also has a viper 2way alarm with window roll up feature.Car has power everything including sunroof,no power seats.Have factory double din cd player.New nissan floormats. Metallic green w/ charcoal interior. The paint is very glossy still. The front bumper has two cracks on the bottom. The rear bumper has a spot on the corner about the size of a baseball, guess you could say it is scraped there,not really noticable. The interior is pretty good too,just two spots on the driver door seal. the vinyl is missing in two spots the size of a dime,not even seen with the door shut. Everything works on the car,never had any problems with it. The only mods are :
Q45 front brakes
Stainless lines in front
Tokico struts
Tein S-tech springs
ST tension rod bushings
All the mods have less then 8k miles
New plugs and wires(NGK)new fuel filter.Oil was changed by me with mobil 1 synthetic
I also have a 1 month old HKS HiPower SR20DET catback exhaust(3.4" piping)
And a brand new JDM OEM kouki front bumper cover and OEM JDM kouki turn signals.
I'm the second owner,first was a 70y/o lady. Clean carfax,no accidents. Have the stock 16" SE 5 spoke wheels painted bronze and gunmetal,newer fuzion tires 4k miles old.
Looking to get $8,000 as is or $9,000 with the exhaust and bumper painted and installed. This is a old pic with some 5zigens I sold a while back. Email me for newer hq pics. I know the price is high but there are probably less then 3,000 97's in the USA,and this one is in good condition. Milage is right at 96,000