1 Miami Heat
2 Detroit Pistons
3 Boston Celtics
4 Chicago Bulls
5 Washington Wizards
6 Indiana Pacers
7 Philly 76ers
8 NJ Nets

As crazy as it seems, this scenario actually looks right.
Who are your favorites? There are a lot of suprises, including the Bulls finally back in the playoffs, and the Wizards too. But who cares...it all comes down to Miami and Detroit.
And on the West Side, who knew the Suns would turn around like this?!? I'm very proud, after years of frustration, and ultimately losing Barkley, the Suns are back in the playoffs, with authoritay.
But where are the Wolves? The Blazers? The Jazz? The LAKERS?!? HAHAHA, Kobe must feel like an inch tall, especially when Shaq immediately affirms his trade with a number one seed.

You may say I'm jumping on the Suns bandwagon...but what bandwagon?!? Nobody's cheering for the Suns, they have DOUBTS! HAHA, you will bow down to PHX!

FRpilot
04-20-2005, 09:41 PM
this years playoffs will be great. seems like the wolves are going to go threw a bunch of trades because of the dissapointment this year. thats what usually happens when teams dont make expectations. and who knew the bulls or even those other teams are gonna be in there.. some surprises this year such as the sonics, suns, grizzlies, etc.

yea. kobe eh.. kobe is jus another star now. ultimately, i think san antonio will take it..

G_Fish240
04-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Suns wont make it past 2nd round.

FastBack 240
04-20-2005, 09:55 PM
All that I have to say is Pistons.

ALTRNTV
04-20-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm a hardcore Laker fan, but this year, I hope the Suns win it.

Phlip
04-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Pistons repeat in a molestation of the Suns in the finals, reminiscent of the one we witnessed last year.

</Lakers fan crying like a bitch>

G_Fish240
04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm a kings fans but I know they wont make it.

kazuo
04-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Heat vs Spurs

Ya, you heard me.

sLip techniques
04-21-2005, 03:14 AM
i never heard of those teams before

revat619
04-21-2005, 05:29 AM
I'm a hardcore Laker fan and honestly i could careless who wins just as long as it isnt the Heat. Shaq has a big enough head as it is and if they win, we'll NEVER hear the end of it. But if i have to pick a team to root for, i'd have to go with the Suns, just cuz i like their style of play. As for the east, its Pistons all the way.

FRpilot
04-21-2005, 12:53 PM
well shaq has a big head for a reason.. and if the heat wins.. then you know that shaq is that man that makes teams champions. and it will make kobe feel even smaller.

revat619
04-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Actually not really. Think about every team shaq has been on. He's never been on a team where its been just him (like an Iverson/Sixers situation.) He's always had a STAR guard to take the load off of him. Before he even got there, the Magic, he had Penny, the Lakers he had Kobe, and now the Heat and and he's got Wade. I say put him on a team where he cant rely on another star and see if he wins a championship. He seems to think he's the cure-all for every team he's ever been on. Meanwhile, Michael Jordan, arguably (sp?) the best player to ever play the game will readily admit that when he was playing with the Bulls, they didnt start winning until Pippen got there. Now if HE's saying that, then we know dang well that way shaq says is bs. If the greatest player couldnt single handedly win championships with his teams, then how can a one dimensional center with no outside game claim too. Doesnt it sound silly to you?

Dont get me wrong though. I mean, I totally respect the guy, but even while he was on the lakers, his attitude used to piss me off. Yes, he's good, but it takes a TEAM of good players to win a championship, not just one overpaid individual with an overinflated ego.

Got Sileighty?
04-21-2005, 04:49 PM
ill forever be a laker fan, too bad they screwed up this year...anyway, my 2nd fave team is heat, because of EDDIE JONES!!!!!!!!!!!! and SHAQ, and wade too i guess. so yea, thats who im rooting for.

eddie...eddie...eddie....eddie....eddie....awww the memories

FastBack 240
04-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Pistons :fawkd:

fastpace
04-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Rockets vs. Dallas should be a good series. Hopefully the Rockets pull it out because Dallas has been playing real good ball. I will see how San Antonio plays the first round to see if they can go all the way. I say it could either be the Rockets or San Antonio for the west and of course Detroit and Miami out of the east.

MaddHatter91
04-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Heat vs Spurs

Ya, you heard me.

I agree. hopefully the Spurs can stay healthy enough to make it that far and then win it.

anthony240
05-09-2005, 10:54 PM
ding ding
Round 2

WEST

1 Suns vs 4 Mavs
another sweep! I was actually hoping for the Rockets, although they have a taller center court. we'll take the Mavs, no prob.

2 Spurs vs 3 Sonics
ugh, no contest for the Spurs...looks like it's Suns/Spurs for the conf. finals, that's gonna be a GREAT game.

EAST

1 Heat vs 5 Wizards
Again no contest...gonna be lame, Bulls wouldn't have faired better anyways, they had a game 7 for no reason.

2 Pistons vs 6 Pacers
So they were playing "Why can't we be friends" before tip off....and I finally got it! HAHAHA, I almost forgot about that brawl earlier in the season! I thought Artest was gone only for the season, but I guess it's for the playoffs too. I was hoping for a good series, but Game 1 came and went with the Pacers gettin blown out.

In short, no excitement until the Conference Finals, then it's worth watching.

anthony240
05-09-2005, 11:11 PM
oh and I forgot
Steve Nash
MVP

like wo.

nocturnaldrifter
05-09-2005, 11:26 PM
I wanted houston to win...T-Mac was laying it down in game 5 too bad they didnt pull through in game 6.

MoK
05-11-2005, 03:54 AM
and G Fish240 said the Suns wont make it past second round, there bout to woop Mavs ass. Suns scored 100points by end of third, killed them by 25. that was sad. :whip:

mjjstang
05-11-2005, 05:37 AM
just like last year, they may have not played perfect during the regular season but the pistons step it up in the playoffs to get the job done.

Phlip
05-11-2005, 06:29 AM
I agree, the Heat will get their asses smoked in the EC finals by the Pistons, then they will repeat, easily beating on either San Antonio or Phoenix, whichever one escapes the WC finals, which I think will be a hard-fought seven gamer

FastBack 240
05-11-2005, 03:03 PM
yup. The team that came out of no where with out a single superstar is tearing the NBA apart. Go figure.

Phlip
05-11-2005, 05:25 PM
It's called team play, their major strength is that there is no real superstar on the team, any one member of the starting 5 or even the first 4 off the bench could present them with a breakout game

FastBack 240
05-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Exactly. Their bench could beat half the teams in the NBA let alone the starters.