PDA

View Full Version : WTT: '90 fb with complete (but wrecked) '91 fb *pics*

shane_lxi
04-17-2005, 12:34 AM
WTT: '90 s13 fb, and complete (but wrecked) '91 fb
I wanted to get this running really bad, but I do not have any garage room, and I want a coupe more than a fb anyhow. I want to trade my '90 s13 with no motor, and my SUPER CLEAN '91, which I wrecked in December. I am not in a hurry to trade it, so all bad or unreasonable offers will simply be ignored. I just thought I'd throw this out there to see if I would get any reasonable bites. Only good offers will get my attention.

There is everything oyu need to make the '90 run with a 5 speed tranny, and a ka24de that just got a tune up, and has a notebook of all it's records since '95 (THICK!). Both cars have clear titles. The '91 is super clean. Red with black interior, the drivers side is toast, but the engine bay, and chuki bumper are still intact. The black car is clean too, but it has no motor. Black and auto, but don't worry, everything oyu need to convert to 5 spd. Both are great cars, but I don't have a garage right now, nor do I have the time to do the swaps.
What I want:
I want an s13 coupe that runs. Preferable a '91 or up. In decent condition, but I do understand taht nobody will want trade a mint condition car for 2 incomplete cars. I would want to keep my eibachs and kyb's, but you would get everything else. If you prefer fb to coupes, and have a coupe, here ya go, if something goes wrong with one, you have another one to lean back on, no more trips to the junkyard.
I am open to other cars for trade too. If you have a car you would trade for them, post it, the worst taht can happen is me saying no.

Like I said earlier, not in a hurry to sell it. If I see an offer I like, okay, if not, I'll just keep working on getting my '90 working until I get a good one.

pics at my car domain:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/shanelxi

-thanks