PDA

View Full Version : Hatch Shell CLEAN TITLE

AadosX
04-15-2005, 01:06 AM
I have a 1993 Nissan 240SX SE Hatchback in my possession. As of now it is not running... but I don't know why. It's an automatic with everything motor wise except for a fuel rail+injectors (which I will give you with car), a starter, and a battery.

As far as exterior goes, there is a moderate dent on the drivers side behind the rear wheel... common place. It could use some paint on the front bumper, there are a few tiny dents on the hood, and one dent on the passenger fender. The windshield also has a crack in it.

Interior wise, the car was brown but some dumbass spraypainted the dash/door panels black lol! The seats have seatcovers and I haven't worked up the balls to look under them. Everything seems to be there, but I haven't really looked too carefully.

Basically the story is that it was just some random persons daily driver then something broke. Look at it this way... a new KA motor runs like 150 bucks with manual tranny... another 100 for manual tranny conversion parts, and you have a working 5 speed car. BUT, if you're lucky the motor might be fine and have just a tiny problem. Also, some of you might bitch about small things like dents, but this car is perfect for a practice drift car. If you care about the interior then just rip it out, I have a seat in my car and that's about it... Right now I don't even have a front bumper so I don't want to hear about that either lol. Form FOLLOWS function. I don't have time/money to mess with it right now so I'm just passing it on to someone else. Right now my coupe is fine for me and I'm saving up for another S14.

Oh, now for the really good part. I had the car on a lift to check the underside of the car, etc. This car is AMAZING structure-wise. The frame looked perfect, and every bit of suspension (arms, etc, etc) was in GREAT shape. The WORST thing I saw on the entire car from under was a torn boot on one of the tie rods... which is nothing lol.

Now, if you are a noob and want me to install a KA or KA+manual tranny for you I can source parts, install, etc... but obviously it will cost you.

I'm taking offers on the car, so e-mail me at [email protected] As soon as I can get some pictures I will, right now it's at my friends shop, and will soon be towed to mine.

I've probably forgotten something so e-mail me at [email protected] with questions.

CLEAN TITLE.

Thanks,
John

AadosX
04-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Bump.

Car is in Alabama, and is black.

AadosX
04-21-2005, 01:20 AM
buy my car!!!1oneone

my240iguanas
04-21-2005, 11:56 PM