mods:
jic flta-2
sectionf front tension rods and rucas
tanabe cat back exhuast -
cone filter
front and rear strut bars
kouki tail lights - one is cracked but still works fine

bad:
rear drivers 3/4 has damage - banged out what i could and smoothed it out w/ some bondo
and rear bumper is a bit misalligned from it. ( was hit by a van)
drives fine though - i have been driving it for a year since the accident not a hard hit.

other than that - its in pretty good shape - paint is decent - dash has no cracks and interior is pretty clean -
id like to get 3600 for it.

its located just north of houston - and if you want lots of pics i cant help you -
im at school (ri)- and the car is at home (tx)
but email me and i can send you what pics i do have- (no pics since accident) - but hopefully somone will be interested locally and can check it out. email me at: [email protected]

wesc
04-19-2005, 07:11 AM
bump anyone in texas need a car

falken07
10-01-2005, 10:11 PM
dude Post some pics, I may be interested

rokmplutonium
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
OOH a Super Hicas!

drift freaq
10-01-2005, 11:44 PM
OOH a Super Hicas!
now what makes you think that? he said he had a S14 VLSD in it. that does not make it a super hicas. Also ABS was a option on all years and did not mean it would be a super hicas car.

runyun
10-21-2005, 10:28 PM
now what makes you think that? he said he had a S14 VLSD in it. that does not make it a super hicas. Also ABS was a option on all years and did not mean it would be a super hicas car.

I know this post is a few wks old...
but the reason why it's a Super Hicas is because it has ABS.

Only S13's with ABS/VLSD were super hicas in the USA.

And he said he has a "newer" S14 vlsd in it.

wankel1986
10-30-2005, 08:24 AM
ok i will be one to post that i am interested in this car and have xash if you could send some pics to [email protected]
i need a 240 man let me know asap im in austin but if you give me addy where it is located i could check it out maybe but i am interested see if you canget your parents to take pics or something man

wesc
10-30-2005, 01:20 PM
sorry this car has been sold -