zeusmax
04-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Im thinking about selling my 1997 s14: Below is the list
CLEAN TITLE

Exterior:
-red
-back bumper cover need to be repainted,
-front bumper has scrathes
- rest of body IS GLOSSY red, Nicly Done...

-4 lug at the moment, ( at point of sell will include 5 lug conversion sitting in a boxs)

-Also have a spare set of calipers (you can trade them in for 300zx calipers at autozone for cheap.)

- i have oem stock wing sitting in my closet waiting to be installed ( will be sold with the car)

interior-

- was cloth---Changed to titainum colored leather (installed in january)
- no radio
- power windows
-no power locks at the moment( i did install the OEM actuators in the door allready and i have the oem pwer lock switchs installed as well) all you need to do is wire them.EASY

-I have manual mirrors on the car but i have power mirrors that i havent installed yet,(included in the sale of the car)

ENGINE
-VERY CLEAN ENGINE, VERY
- 84K orginal Miles
- Automatic Tranny
- EVERYTHING WORKS WELL

On the point of sale will include extra interior parts that i recently bought to do things with as well as new SS steel brake lines from russel.

Asking price 7,500$ OBO
LOCATED IN NYC email me for pictures and questions [email protected]

zeusmax
04-09-2005, 12:53 AM
Make offer.. bumpty

zeusmax
04-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Bumpty NEW PRICE>>>>>7500

Terminus2k
04-12-2005, 12:30 PM
i would like to see some pics first before i decide

and i am guessing not an se?

thanks

d4vech3n
04-14-2005, 09:42 PM
It's a base but it comes with 5 lug hubs, add an oem rear swaybar and it has all the perfomance mods of an SE plus the added bonus of no-sunroof and wingless trunklid. Would make a nice project car.

aznbean
04-18-2005, 10:32 PM
where are u located at i wanna see this can u please send pics to [email protected]

rokmplutonium
04-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Show us some pics man!