PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy LABOR!

ohnobigtdawg
04-07-2005, 07:21 PM
yoo.. i dunno if this place is the right place to post this.. but i finished my sr20 swap and i did the wiring wrong.. theres also smoke coming from the exhuast manifold.. soo if theres anybody here that wants to help me troubleshoot and fix the problems ill pay them 150 bucks~!. SOMEONE WITH LOTS OF SR20 TROUBLESHOOTING KNOWLEDGE.. yea.. im gettin tired of this and i just wanted to get it over with.. all the real hard labor part is done.. just the headache wiring and trouble shooting that im guessing exhuast manifold leak.. pm or post here for more information.. thanks! .. its an s13, with a s13black top

irax
04-08-2005, 12:41 AM
not an sr guy.. but check to make sure the brakes isnt bleading into your intake... happend on my friends corolla.. took for ever to figure out untill we drove it around....

Flybert
04-08-2005, 03:41 AM
What are you doing saturday morning? I can come over at around 8 or 9 AM and help you out until about noon. Hopefully we can finish it by then. Email me by clicking my SN and let me know. I kind of live in the area and I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to trouble shooting SR's. In your email, let me know if you have a soldering iron and solder because I'll have to borrow one if you don't. I'll help you with the wiring stuff and try to figure out why your exhaust mani is smoking.

ohnobigtdawg
04-08-2005, 04:33 PM
anybody else?

ohnobigtdawg
04-08-2005, 04:38 PM
dont have soldering iron.. lost it

pablo180
04-08-2005, 06:26 PM
I can help you out with wiring no problem. Solder/shrinkwrap. But I wont be able to help you till next weekend.

-pablo

ohnobigtdawg
04-09-2005, 02:10 AM
fixed the wiring... just need help with my car smoking ahha... i think the seals on the turbo are bad.. soo theres not much fixing..