PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for pranks

Chillaxed 240sx
04-07-2005, 06:22 PM
All right, me and a buddy of mine have this one friend who is always pulling pranks on people. We need some ideas on how to get him back. Any and all stories that you guys have are welcome. We just want some way to get him back and don't give a shit about copying folks.

ruthlesstyper
04-07-2005, 06:55 PM
haha man u are too funny...

wootwoot
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Go to his house and take a light bulb out in a main room, wrap the base with aluminum foil and it will blow the circuit breaker everytime it is turned on. Ketchup packets underthose little things for the toilet seat to make it level work nicely. Wrapping underneath the toilet seat with plastic wrap. Tape a thing of meat to the bottom of his car, just make sure its on there good as hell. Replace shampoo with other mean substances. Steal one of his keys, come to his house when he isnt there, then change his locks out. Come on man, get creative. What are you some of his hobbies? Give us info so you can fuck with him more.

azanprophet
04-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Take a jar, some chicken and some milk...put the milk and chicken in the jar and screw the lid on semi-tightly so it doesn't leak and leave it in his car underneath one of the seats. Since summer is coming the heat in the car will make the chicken and milk rot faster and eventually the lid will pop off and fill the car with a god awful stink.

It's the best time release prank ever and you will never be suspected since it will take a few weeks for the lid to pop off and the stink to fill the car.

I did this to one of my friends and he had to leave the windows all the way down for 3 days before the stink completely left and he never even suspected.

Chillaxed 240sx
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Well, he's a mechanic for Cool Cat Racing. I want something that won't destroy his car or mess with his car ... but then again, he drives a motorcycle ...

I had totally forgotten about plastic wrap and a toilet seat. The ketchup is a new one ...

Keep em coming guys. If you got stories, let's hear em!

MakotoS13
04-07-2005, 07:59 PM
why is it that the majority of the time i see you start a thread its asking for other people more creative than yourself for help?

wootwoot
04-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Take out the core of his valvestems, fill them water, then pump them back up. Maybe take one of his bar ends out, then put a frozen hot dog or two in there.

wootwoot
04-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh this one is fucking evil too. Get a bottle or two of shaving cream, not gel, freeze them then use a can opener to open it while it is still frozen. Set it somewhere and fun begins. Use them in strategic locations, Throw 20 of them on his front lawn/backyard/roof. It might be expensive, but its definitely worth the laugh.

Phlip
04-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Go to his house and take a shit, wipe your ass and throw the paper in the trashcan instead of flushing it...

S14DB
04-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Take out the core of his valvestems, fill them water, then pump them back up. Maybe take one of his bar ends out, then put a frozen hot dog or two in there.
Pour chloroform instead of water.

Phlip
04-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Send a male stripper to his job

Kouki
04-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Go in the bathroom, take the lid off the tank on the toilet, pour a whole bottle of shampoo in there. Every time he flushes the toilet, there will be a shitload of bubbles coming out or the bowl. Will basically keep happening untill he drains the tank completly and cleans it out. :bigok:

MakotoS13
04-07-2005, 09:48 PM
okay i got one. kinda like cutting a valvestem but instead of a valvestem use his neck. then you can pull his trachea through and it'll look like a neck tie!

Phlip
04-07-2005, 09:49 PM
okay i got one. kinda like cutting a valvestem but instead of a valvestem use his neck. then you can pull his trachea through and it'll look like a neck tie!
I hear these kinda neckties are popular with the columbians

clean
04-07-2005, 09:50 PM
dude in the middle of the night fill his bed w/ frogs or any slimey animal you can find then wait till he wakes up and antique his ass, that means throw flower in his face really hard. or better yet cover his car w/ shaving cream and blame the neighbors.

S14DB
04-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Get into his car and blow your brains out. He'll never get the stains or smell out.

MakotoS13
04-07-2005, 09:51 PM
I hear these kinda neckties are popular with the columbians

well, only if you piss that particular columbian off.

sdtouge
04-07-2005, 10:02 PM
omg this is the best thread ever lol. rofl

ya the chicken milk bomb is a good one.

just go to the bathroom, and take a poop, but not in the toilet, right on th lid that shuts down, then wipe your ass with his toothbrush.

i wiped my cats but with my sisters toothbrush one time lol.

skithesteel
04-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh this one is fucking evil too. Get a bottle or two of shaving cream, not gel, freeze them then use a can opener to open it while it is still frozen. Set it somewhere and fun begins. Use them in strategic locations, Throw 20 of them on his front lawn/backyard/roof. It might be expensive, but its definitely worth the laugh.

Or throw a couple of them in his car on a hot summer day. A few cans can fill the interior of a Civic ...... so I hear :ugh:

Phlip
04-07-2005, 10:09 PM
*snip*
just go to the bathroom, and take a poop, but not in the toilet, right on th lid that shuts down
*snip*
They call that the "upper decker"

Andrew Bohan
04-07-2005, 10:35 PM
push his car/motorcycle in front of a fire hydrant, then call the cops.

papershot
04-07-2005, 11:31 PM
a list of pranks. a very, very long list a pranks.

http://www.endor.org/amethyst/text/pranks.html

crioten
04-07-2005, 11:31 PM
homeless dudes will always do stuff for money...

find out when he is going out of town and get like 30 homeless people to live in his house :)

we always used to do this to kids that passed out at our parties: (they gotta be real passed out to do this) drive to a place that they probably have never been to and leave them there. get one of your friends (that he doesnt know) to drive by and pick him up when he wakes up to screams in the bushes. take him for a ride and have them pull a toy gun or something on them, and make him do something ridiculous and get it on tape or something :)

once we stole all the campaign signs from all over our town and stuck them in my buddies yard... then told the campaign people that he stole all the signs... they hounded him for like a week...

for a good prank you just gotta do something that is funny, but wont piss the person off too much... dont want to die over something dumb lol

jdm538
04-07-2005, 11:33 PM
while he's sleeping throw peanut butter on his wang and have bears lick it off....

Andrew Bohan
04-08-2005, 12:39 AM
pound frozen hotdogs like stakes in his front yard. then when they thaw, all the neighborhood animals will tear up the yard trying to get them.

SR240DET
04-08-2005, 12:44 AM
or... wire his brake light to his horn..... so every time he brakes..... *beeep*

Var
04-08-2005, 12:44 AM
just do it the old fashioned way. kick him in the nuts and run

s13Dr1ft
04-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Old school- hand full of flour.

Wasabi in his toothpaste

exlax

infinitexsound
04-08-2005, 01:45 AM
go in the middle of the nite... if he rides his bike let the air out of his tire, so he has to take the car... and put dog shit under his door handle....peanut butter if ur a twat.... in the morning he'll get a surprise...

get a bag of dog shit and go to his house in the middle of the nite... light the bag on fire.... in front of his door... ring the door bell... watch him stomp on it with his bare feet....

call his work pretend ur the fire dept. police station pretend that u have some thing to tell him about his house being on fire... blah blah play it on someting good... and just work his emotions....

if ur forreal and wanna get his gf in on it also... tell her to pretend she took a pregnancy test and it was positive... tell everyone shes pregnant... ppl are gonna come up to him all day askin man ur girl is pregant.. blah blah yada yada yada... and just work his emotions...

last but definetly not the least.... unscrew just about everything in his house down to the last thread...

theres more but hey thats enough

s13Dr1ft
04-08-2005, 02:14 AM
damn dude...That shit is just wrong, those are things you do to random people not your firend lol

airsoft
04-08-2005, 02:22 AM
At a church retreat one time:

My friend took a shit in a jar and peed in it and capped the lid. It was one brown log of shit and pee pee... Well he was going to put it on the dresser of one of the girl cabins... but he tripped on the steps up and dropped the jar and the shit and piss broke in front of the door.

Try shitting and pissing in a jar and leave it in his glove box.

goodjuan
04-08-2005, 03:59 AM
relatively cheap. Send him parcels clearly marked "Hal's Adult Toys ... Thank you for your order! (insert name)"

Should make for some interesting looks from the UPS guy asking you to sign for it. (or the people you live with that prolly signed for it while you were out)

That's what I did to Muzzy when I sent him his AC bracket.

evilimport
04-08-2005, 06:08 AM
or... wire his brake light to his horn..... so every time he brakes..... *beeep*
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rancid240
04-08-2005, 12:48 PM
They call that the "upper decker"

That reminds me of something from family guy...

wtf is a "cleveland steamer"

Phlip
04-08-2005, 01:25 PM
That reminds me of something from family guy...

wtf is a "cleveland steamer"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland+steamer&r=f

240trainee
04-08-2005, 01:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/240trainee/clevelandsteamer.jpg

:hyper: :p :eek2:

Chillaxed 240sx
04-08-2005, 02:30 PM
goodjuan, I like that one. He gets packages at the shop he works at all day long ...

Someone told me about putting Icy Hot on his toilet seat ... I think I am going to try that one.

BSeay
04-08-2005, 02:37 PM
i got one im gonna pull on my roomate when he starts to fuck with me next year (because i know he will)
You might need more then 2 people for this

-Go to wally world and get one of those 100 Gallon clear plastic bags and some packing tape
-When he is sleeping tape the bag on 3 sides to the door and fill it with cow shit or any kind of animal feces or grass or whatever
-when he opens the door in the morning welcome to the most pissed off man in america...lol

MakotoS13
04-08-2005, 03:34 PM
okay i got a really awesome one.

seduce his girlfriend, get some other friends and run a train on her along with his slightly underage sister and mother , video tape it, put it on the internet, and project the movie onto the side of his house for all the world to see! then when he tries to kill you have the last laugh by raping him anally and then killing yourself inside his car with the most high calibur weapon you can find to the skullbone.

edited for comedy's sake

Phlip
04-08-2005, 03:42 PM
^^^ And to add to that, it would be a little more efficient in getting him to try and kill you if you did this with his sister and she was *slightly* underage, or if you did this with his MOTHER

MakotoS13
04-08-2005, 03:50 PM
FIXED. i knew i was missing something.

Phlip
04-08-2005, 03:53 PM
... much better

ThatGuy
04-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Well this has gone from just being a stupid thread, to being a completely useless thread. Here's the best prank you can pull:

-Have them sign up for an online forum.
-Have them start a dumb-ass thread to try and look cool.
-Get a bunch of your friends to post immature and tasteless crap in the thread.
-Lock the thread and laugh to yourself.

:lockd: :rofl: :lockd: :rofl: :lockd: :rofl: :lockd: