PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to get ahold of takamotorsports

mjjstang
04-05-2005, 08:36 AM
what it says in title, they have like 3 email addresses 2 dont work and the one doesnt respond after weeks, just want to know If anybody knows how to contact them, like a working email or phone number.

Phlip
04-05-2005, 09:08 AM
There's an AIM remote on their page, did you try that? There is also an email address listed with that; [email protected]

mjjstang
04-05-2005, 07:30 PM
tried aim, thanks for that email I hadnt tried, but anyway FINALLY got a response, says it takes them 10 days from when payment is recieved (and im not talking about waiting for checks to clear) even with immediate paypal payment, wow 10 days wish I knew that, that means at least 3 weeks untill it should arrive, I hate buying things online.

MakotoS13
04-05-2005, 08:35 PM
tried aim, thanks for that email I hadnt tried, but anyway FINALLY got a response, says it takes them 10 days from when payment is recieved (and im not talking about waiting for checks to clear) even with immediate paypal payment, wow 10 days wish I knew that, that means at least 3 weeks untill it should arrive, I hate buying things online.

raretrick was gonna take almost three months to get my attain hubs so i cancelled the order like a madman and called up spl.

two weeks later they were on the car and i only paid like 50 bucks more than raretrick was gonna charge me.

mrmephistopheles
04-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Harp's a stand-up guy. He may take awhile to get things going, but you'll get everything you need and you'll be satisfied.

idlafie
04-06-2005, 03:59 AM

Not trying to flame here or anything, but what's the rush?? You blow a brake line or something?? Most purchases made online usually takes 2-3 days to process anyways before it's even shipped - longer if it's not in stock or on backorder. At least TAKAMOTORSPORTS posts on it's website the amount of time shipping will take - some companies don't even do that!!

It's not Takamotorsports fault that you need your stuff ASAP - if you need it that bad, then pickup the phonebook or check the internet & find someone that can accomodate you. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Takamotorsport will be able to accomodate you in this situation. Don't let this particular situation taint you against the company though.

Takamotorsports is a good company that sells quality merchandise. I've met with the owner & have seen his products up close and personal. It's a shame he can't dedicate 24 hours of his time to his company, (he started Takamotorsports in part due to his obsession with his 240. Talk about a die-hard 240SX fan!!). He's a busy man tied up with several other ventures in his life. I know this because along with several other people on Zilvia.net, FreshAlloy.net, Amarok.org, & SoCal240SX.org , we've all made friends with the guy....He's hella busy!!! And the people that have made friends with the guy have been into 240's for several years now...way before 240's were considered popular cars as they are today. We're all surprised he has the time to show up to the 240SX events held here in SoCal.

Anyhow, I hope this post doesn't offend anyone......your posting about how you needed stuff right away & how long shipping took from this particular company just didn't seem fair to me.

My humble thoughts...
ID

mjjstang
04-06-2005, 06:08 AM
i know they sell quality merch, thats why I went there, I did read the 10 day but that is unheard of so I figured that meant shipping time as in it will be here average of 10 days, like you said 2-3 day, and yah I am in a hurry since my car is on jackstands in my parents garage and they dont want it there, but again it really isnt a huge problem its not like im super pissed its more on the lines of just anxious to have my turbo on and have this thing on the road, but leave it to other forum members to take it out of hand on such a simple thread, as "does anybody know how to contact takamotorsports". thanks though this thread can be killed at anytime as I have all the information that I have requested through this thread. good day sirs.