PDA

View Full Version : 1989 coupe, ca18det, all pwr, recaro, new azenis, houston

hulkmania2003
04-03-2005, 06:18 PM
1989 240sx coupe, LE or whatever, all power options, HUD, Infiniti M30 front brakes w/new pads, kyb agx struts, rsr race springs, solid tension rods, tein tie rods, ends, & spacers, subframe spacers, f/r suspension tech. sway bars, poly sway bar endlinks, f/r strut tower bars (front doesn't fit anymore), obx short shifter, 15" adr wheels with falken azenis, recaro SRD driver's seat, nismo 4 pt harness, panasonic mp3 player/ eclipse pointsource components, relocated HVAC cluster, volt/oil/water trio above head unit, sunpro tach and apexi boost/vac gauge in cluster, tan interior, pretty mint, no AC
ca18det, blitz filter, megan racing stainless o2 housing and stainless 3" downpipe, stock cat, aftermarket catback (stock replacement) with titanium can welded on
battery relocated to trunk
new clutch master/slave, spl parts stainless clutch line
twin 12" electric fans
around 200k on the chassis, engine just installed runs great, drove it from WV to TX, had 88,000 km on it when swapped.
Will include HKS bov, pipe, and HKS turbo timer (probaby will be installed unless this were to sell in the next couple days).
PROBLEMS:
speedo doesn't work. HUD unit worked great but after the swap it didn't- probably just missed a wire.
gas gauge doesn't work: don't know what the heck is up with this, one of the wires was broken on the sender unit so I fixed it, but the gauge doesn't register. However, when it gets low, the low gas light still comes on. I just fill up on a regular basis.
small rust spot on driver's side rear fender- was a northwest car, prolly need bondo'd.
thats about it. little scratches and dings associated with a 16 year old car, runs and drives excellently, gets 35 mpg on the highway when you stay out of boost.
this car has like.. 10 grand in it or so, and I love it dearly.
I moved to houston, TX, and all the roads are bumpy and all the traffic is bumper to bumper and 93 octane is 2.40 a gallon and its just not real practical.
To sell it outright $6,500 OBO (seriously, OBO, this is my ideal price but make your best offer) or I'd consider a trade on something more fuel efficient and reliable (something late model and low miles preferred).
You won't find an overall package of this caliber for this price anywhere else. Great daily driver (I drive it to school everyday) or great track car with a new catback and a boost up.
www.cardomain.com/id/andrave

aol is aandrave
email is [email protected]

hulkmania2003
04-19-2005, 09:55 PM
will sell with HKS bov and turbo timer, and G force Pro Force Aero top of the line $430 dollar SA-2000 helmet for $5300, just the car for $5000, has to go people!
email all offers to [email protected]

whooha1217
04-19-2005, 10:21 PM
is this my old coupe!!!! bump for you!!!!