PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Sunroof Handle ASAP

OverBoost
04-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey guys, I'm desperately looking for a sunroof latch for my '91 S13 hatch. I need the part that bolts from the sunroof and clips into the interior. ie: the entire sunroof handle assembly, black plastic latch and all. Obviously I do not need the glass sunroof, just the assembly that holds it in the car. It sucks because my sunroof is currently duck taped closed and whistles at high speeds. Ive scoured pull-a-part junkyards and no one seem to have it, plus it is very expensive new from the dealer, so I'm flexible with pricing. Im in the Charlotte, NC metro area, so if there is anyone local, that would be awesome, if not, maybe somone can ship it to me. If anyone has this from a parts car or has one laying around, or even knows where I could find it, please contact me ASAP. Also, if you happen to know of any good junkyards in the Charlotte area, that might be helpful as well. Please help a fellow Nissan guy out!

Thanks,
Raphael

Please contact me directly at my email: [email protected] or reply in this thread.

Tweaker
04-04-2005, 11:34 AM
I know there is a s13 in a local junk yard by me but i don't know the condition of the sunroof and the handle etc. I could stop by there but how much r you willing to pay? I would have to ship from Orlando which shouldn't be very much. I wouldn't mind helping a fellow Nissan guy out.

OverBoost
04-04-2005, 02:25 PM
I know there is a s13 in a local junk yard by me but i don't know the condition of the sunroof and the handle etc. I could stop by there but how much r you willing to pay? I would have to ship from Orlando which shouldn't be very much. I wouldn't mind helping a fellow Nissan guy out.

thanks for the reply but I actually just found a place that has it for a good price.