PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Black Integra Gsr Stolen

kouki_s14
04-01-2005, 03:27 PM
my friend's gsr got stolen last night in irvine, ca
i jus wanted to let people know so maybe some of u guys would keep a look out, its a black 94 gsr slammed on civic SI rims with oxidizing paint on the hood roof and trunk
it also has a greddy sp1 exhaust
ill get pictures later if i can
so pissed off, jus wanna get these guys back and i wanna hit them back 10 fold
thanks for any help

RiversideS13
04-02-2005, 02:13 AM
people in Orange county please beware.... I was reading honda forums and there are many modified car stolen attempt and incidents happen in past weeks. Acutally this S14 was stolen at Rowland heights about 5 weeks ago...from an apartment parking lot where the owner was visiting a friend.

http://www.renovaauto.com/news/20040814.html

I am wondering what is the exactly location and time got stolen? does he has any anti-theft device?

rainier
04-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Stolen in Irvine? wow one of the most safest quietest areas but still people get jacked around here. but yeah ill be on the lookout.

kouki_s14
04-02-2005, 10:45 AM
people in Orange county please beware.... I was reading honda forums and there are many modified car stolen attempt and incidents happen in past weeks. Acutally this S14 was stolen at Rowland heights about 5 weeks ago...from an apartment parking lot where the owner was visiting a friend.

http://www.renovaauto.com/news/20040814.html

I am wondering what is the exactly location and time got stolen? does he has any anti-theft device?

near the corner of barranca and jeffrey, near irvine valley college
thanks for the sticky and help rain and everyone else

Dutchmalmiss
04-02-2005, 01:38 PM
man. can't trust anyone anywhere anymore. we all need cameras secretly mounted to face from the driver side and passenger side and a small monitor to bring with us. dang.

bladen
04-03-2005, 08:48 AM
man.... people suck...

Build a Shuttle PC, Set it to Boot on Powerup, USB microwebcam. AC inverter wired to the system, and if its availible in your area, wireless internet, if not, PDA/Laptop, and wireless conection to your car...

And get the program called Gotchacam ( i think its shareware )

But it can be set, so that when the camera senses movement, it snaps a picture, and emails it off to whatever email addy you specify....

So set gotcha as a Windows startup item, make it active on start ( inside the program so it will auto snap movement ) and if your on wireless internet, it goes to your inbox, if you dont, as long as your within signal ( i will be Trying out parkervison Wifi, supposed 1 mile radius ) it can be sent to a PDA and or home computer when at home.....

I intend on setting up this exact system, but with a 15 inch monitor integrated somehow into the interior of the car, i work for a business Wireless ISP in utah, so i would have a mobile hotspot as a car....

Ohhh yeah, and in the bios of the computer, it should be set to boot with power.... and to restore system after powerloss, Whole system if its shuttle only ( configured inhouse and then installed after its all working ) it would weigh less then 15 pounds...

Dual use: MP3 Sound server for those that hate there local radio stations, but have tons of music, a Shuttle case system uses very little power compared to a standard desktop. and some come with remote controls to auto play music without monitors and the Kbd/Mouse...

with how little power it would consume, i wouldnt think an alternator ( sp , im at work and have had little sleep ) upgrade would be needed, but it could depending on what else you would be running...

my240iguanas
04-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Usually the safer you think you are, the safer you actually arent. i had my car stolen out of my driveway :(