PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Black Nissan 240SX Shell $400obo

BoroBoroS13
03-31-2005, 11:16 PM
I got till Sun to get this shell out of my friend’s backyard (City of Concord wants it out) and I have no place to put it of my own so I’m dumping it for cheap. Its a base model fast back with somewhere around 140K on the clock. There is no motor or transmission so the car must be towed away. The car is registered for 2005, all the paper work on the car is in order, and the title is under my name. The title is salvaged but the frame is straight. The shell has brembo blanks and hawk hps pads all around that were used for about a year. I’m not gonna lie, the car overall is pretty beat up and there is rust in a lot of spots but it's almost a complete car besides the motor/trannie and would make a great dori practice car (what I was going to do with it) or a parts car. I will have pix up tomorrow, thanks for looking.

If your interested email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you asap. The car is located in Concord, Cali.

BoroBoroS13
04-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Lowering the price to $300 firm

I didnt have a chance to take the pix yet but I did remember the car also has an installed alarm on it. I will get the pix up as soon as I have a chance to take them.

snappy
08-11-2005, 10:50 PM
when you say base model do you mean no electric windows or moon roof? and what is the color of the car? How's the paint, how does the interior look? I am interested so let me know. If you have the pix, could you send them to my e-mail [email protected] thx

snatch13
08-12-2005, 04:12 PM
what is it with people and bumping old threads... this was 4 months ago... right above the persons name says the date... LOOK at the date before you post...