PDA

View Full Version : 1989 240sx coupe, 5spd.~$300!!! 2 week sale only!

coptic
03-30-2005, 10:22 AM
I have a 1989 240sx in red, 5 spd tranny. The reason I am selling this car with 117k on the clock is that there is some bad rust on part of the frame. There is also no spark going to the wires, but the engine does crank. If you or someone you knows is good with a welder and can trace wires, then this car is a steal. I have available for the car, if you want them, a complete set front and back of new in box KYB GR-2 shocks and new rear calipers, aftermarket hub for any steering wheel, and the 1989 factory service manual.

The car has a cracked dash and is missing the internal ash tray. Aside for the rust on the underbody, the car is clean and free from other serious dents and dings and rust.

The car is in Michigan, and I will ship at the buyers expense as long as the buyer sets everything up.

As is advertised, the sale is for 2 weeks only, after that I will dispose of the car. Thanks a lot for looking.

You can email me: [email protected] or for faster response call me: 248-425-8650.

Thanks

bladen
04-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Im interested in this somewhat, this is a fastback, or a hatchback, if hatch, i want it....

coptic
04-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Sory for the confusion, its an 89 COUPE....Still available, but I have a gentleman coming next week

phantommouse
04-05-2005, 08:52 PM
yo man I'm interested and I'm in Michigan so pick-up etc won't be a thing. If the man coming to see you doesn't buy, or lowballs, please contact me at [email protected] or if you want I can give you my phone number.

btw, would you be interested in selling those struts separate to me? and how much if so? Oh, and I'm interested in the service manual too (i have an 89 240 also)