PDA

View Full Version : A few s13's I got!

cfinch
03-22-2005, 12:54 AM
Cars are located in socal!

1992 Nissan 240sx LE Hatchback
Unsure of mileage on shell... (will check later)
5 speed
This car is super clean inside and out. The dash is very nice with the exception of a couple minor cracks but very clean none the less. The back half is gutted but the front half is nice with some sentra se-r seats which are very clean as well. The seats are similar to an s14 seat.
Basicly I'm giving an option on this car.... It currently has an sr but I'm pulling it for a ka24de unless someone wants the sr20.
Asking price
Shell only $1500 ka $500+ labor $700 = $2700...
Ka24de: $2700
Sr20det $4700
Nothing pictured is included in the cost of the car... Everything can be negotiated but the car comes with stock suspension, stock motor etc. $4700 is a bone stock sr20. No a/c but comes with p/s.
I have extras like wheels,lsd,springs,type x bumper pictured and the front mount among many other things laying around my warehouse but will be extra.

1993 Nissan 240sx SE Coupe
114,xxx
Auto
The body of this car is very clean and the interior is pretty decent. The dash has some noticable cracks in it but the door panels are nice and the power sunroof and everything works good.
The motor runs strong as it made it out here from vegas no problems. Pulls hard and shifts great. It has your typical timing chain guide "rattle" but nothing out of the ordinary.
The car has some simple problems as of right now. My friend broke a key off in the passanger door. The driver side door it appears someone has knocked a rod out of place and it doesnt lock or unlock but turns. No healight switch and the plastic around the passanger healight was missing when I got the car. It has a small exhaust leak. The passanger side tail light has a small hole in it but works fine. The hud cluster doesn't work in the car. It has ghetto tint and I broke the radiator cause I'm a dumbass...
Asking $2500 but is negotiable considering I don't have to fix some of those dumbass problems. I will replace the radiator for sure and I have the parts for the headlights... Just getting tired of working on cars. So I can have it all fixed and perfect or maybe negotiate a little less leaving some of the problems as acceptable ?

1993 Nissan 240sx Base Coupe
80,xxx
5 speed
This car has low miles and the interior is nice. The dash has some minor cracks in it but aren't very noticable.
I just compression tested the motor and everything looks great! Runs great but I still need some time on this one. I'm dumb and blew the tranny in it but it was auto anyways so I got a perfect 5 speed tranny going in the car tommorow.
asking $2700
I don't have good pictures of this car yet... Once the tranny is in I will clean it all up and get some good pics. I jacked up the front bumper on this car towing it too so I need to come up with a solution for that.

All prices are obo but please no low balling... I know what the cars are worth and I wont think twice about throwing them in the autotrader. If you ask me an ignorant question your prolly gonna get a smart ass answer... I apologize ahead of time I'm an ass... I would consider trades but please I'm not stupid so reasonable offers only and I only drives 240's... If your interested in extras please contact me and they can be included. I have multiple sets of 4 lug wheels, suspension, diffs, silvia face etc. etc.

All cars come with a clean title!

Check out the album for pics!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2129378331

drift freaq
03-22-2005, 01:09 AM
your image station link is not working right