PDA

View Full Version : When will we have a dedicated NORCAL EVENT? Well, its here!

TRUENOCOUPE
03-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Ever wondered when that regular drift event will happen in Norcal? Well, its here. Private-Events has partnered with NASA to bring Norcal a frequent, affordable drift event. We already have 8 events scheduled- starting April and running through December. We will be doing a monthly events here in Norcal. Its finally happening!

We will be doing a testing and feedback event in April. This will help Private-Events and NASA host better events in the future. We promise that we will have events thru-out the year. We're not going anywhere, and we've waited long enough for someone else to setup and get this going but no one really step up.

We will give more details once we our done with our testing and feedback events.

Al
www.private-events.net

Teh Luckinator
03-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Alright! Norcal is getting along!

Andrew Bohan
03-20-2005, 03:10 AM
hooray al!

let's hear it for events that don't suck

d r i f t swift
03-20-2005, 01:15 PM
cant wait for these ones either. haha

eurosil80
03-21-2005, 02:55 AM
which tracks where u thinking about

Var
03-21-2005, 09:27 AM
hooray more people are gonna try to bring good drift events to norcal . But the difference here is Al's got the right idea . Less drivers=better event. I like his attitude as an organizer.

TRUENOCOUPE
03-21-2005, 09:54 AM
which tracks where u thinking about

We are working with a few parking lots and race track (sears - turn 7).

We already have Stockton Fairground book for late April. Look out at www.private-events.net for the registration and info's soon.

hooray more people are gonna try to bring good drift events to norcal . But the difference here is Al's got the right idea . Less drivers=better event. I like his attitude as an organizer.

As some of you know, We started as a typical "privateers" in Buttonwillow that hosted an event for closed friends. Our vision was always 'Cheap and Shitload of Seat Time'. We tried hosting events for NORCAL folks down at BW. We have a few dedicated Norcal roots that comes out to our event. It wasn't enough, 3.5 hours of driving down at BW was still a little too far for people. But BW was BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK! Race Track + 3-4 Hours Seat Time = Priceless.

That wasn't enough... We partnered with NASA to help us get an event going here in norcal. We will do the same set up as we did in BW, 'Cheap and Shitload of Seat Time'.

We will be one of the regular organizer here in Norcal that will be throwing an event here MONTHLY.

-Al

Teh Luckinator
03-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Can I sign up for the April event already? If you need help working, I'd be down. Last Stockton event had like 2 dudes as cone workers, but then again it was SCCA and not NASA.

TRUENOCOUPE
03-21-2005, 06:17 PM
April event registration will be open this week. Just look out in our site.

We are going to need Workers but we suggest that you attend our events a few time at first. I have a few workers already picked out for our 1st and 2nd event coming up.

We will keep you guys updated of when we need workers.

Thanks
Al