PDA

View Full Version : Zilvia.net quaterly MAgazine

infinitexsound
03-16-2005, 09:13 PM
i dont know i just think its about time there should be a NISSAN only mag we can purchase instead of buying different magazines with small topics and pictures of nissan cars... would be great if it had actual members ride section, and how to's for the folks....a center spread with hot chicks! simply to put it a magazine to fit our taste in auto motorsports lifestyle.....

Drunk Bastard
03-16-2005, 09:15 PM
ya, :werd:

Chernobyl
03-16-2005, 09:24 PM
magazines are such a waste of cash. I don't think I'd even buy an all-nissan mag.

GRM is the only car mag you need. And maybe some imported ones are good.

driftyour40
03-16-2005, 09:41 PM
I think it would be neat and Zilvia could charge for it and get some extra cash. Although it might just be making up the money it spent to make the mag. in the first place so really it’s all, pointless.

Rennen
03-17-2005, 06:34 AM
there should be a NISSAN only mag

oh, you mean like http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/ :rolleyes:

and you used the word "lifestyle" :ghey:, so you might as well just keep pumping money into Primedia's evil empire, because other magazines actually focus on cars.

-Matt

MakotoS13
03-17-2005, 07:02 AM
magazines are such a waste of cash. I don't think I'd even buy an all-nissan mag.

GRM is the only car mag you need. And maybe some imported ones are good.

WERD DAWG...

HyperTek
03-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Permedia owns!!! word to ur mother!! jk..

Chernobyl
03-17-2005, 01:34 PM
I think it would be neat and Zilvia could charge for it and get some extra cash. Although it might just be making up the money it spent to make the mag. in the first place so really it’s all, pointless.

Haha dude I think WeST has more things to worry about than dumping cash into printing magazines.

Basically what I'm saying is, its not gonna happen.

nocomedown
03-17-2005, 02:31 PM
national geographic wins

infinitexsound
03-17-2005, 07:24 PM
well iono only magazine i usually buy is grassroots.... and time to time i get the dimequaterly... i dont think magazines are a waste of money theres actually alot of good ones with facts. plus some people like to collect them just because.. personally i just dont like going to the book store and seeing alot of honda type zines... yah know... would be nice if we could get some of those nice printed hardcover zines.... just a thought mang.....

SlideStyle180
03-18-2005, 12:32 AM
national geographic wins

More like "Time Magazine"