PDA

View Full Version : old school, fool

MakotoS13
03-14-2005, 09:03 PM
in a conversation with phlip i referenced my first year as a sophomore in high school and wondered how many of you/us have didn't pass a year in school.

curiosity, thats all.

Phlip
03-14-2005, 09:09 PM
6th grade, had to go to summer school because I (as my guidance counselors would assess for the remaining years of school, except for when it came to my fervor for the band) was FUCKING BORED

ICKY
03-14-2005, 09:11 PM
AHAHA, I failed freshman Year is HS because I too, was very bored and didn't care.

SilviaDriver
03-14-2005, 09:13 PM
this is chat?

chuy
03-14-2005, 09:19 PM
I failed freshman and sophmore and still graduated with my class, me and my father think they just didnt want me there anymore.

MakotoS13
03-14-2005, 09:21 PM
oh yeah, i didn't pass cause i just totally lost all interest in life and the living. hate was so much apart of my life people were kind of spooked by it. that year i stabbed a teacher with my backpack (palm impaled on 1 inch metal spike) and was expelled to some even more hick ridden town where it was nothing but chipper smiles that wanted to Know the new guy who whore only black and never spoke (can ya believe it?). i just wanted everything to die and it sucked really bad.

then i stopped smoking weed and taking pills.

S14DB
03-14-2005, 09:24 PM
this is chat?
Nope, Moved to OT

citizen
03-14-2005, 10:00 PM
i got skipped up =\
but i got bored with highschool and didnt finish all my requirements so imma go get my g.ood e.nough d.egree sometime...

Phlip
03-14-2005, 10:07 PM
G.E.D. = Git Er Dun

Twinkie
03-14-2005, 11:50 PM
how can you fail a year in gradeschool...yah gotta be pretty dumb. sorry no offense.

now in college, looking back at gradeschool, that shit was a sinch. as easy as wiping your ass.

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
03-15-2005, 12:00 AM
^^^ yeh nd this tom boy in my kindergarden class was a year older then everyone because the year before, for some reason couldnt move onto 1st grade. ionno how that happend.

Fastback180
03-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Junior year i smoked a ton of weed and went fishing every day in the spring.
other than that...school sucked ass but i was like fuckin Zack Morris and Ferris Bueller all rolled into one.

biggie
03-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Was very bored in HS but never failed anything, must less a whole year. Got a "D" in Pre-calc cause I didn't do anything.

Failed 4 classes at college (3 chem, 1 logic-because of absences), still made it out in 5.5 years + 4 summer schools, 153 hours completed (had to have 150 to take CPA, but I switch majors, so it didn't matter). Still 6 classes from 2 more degrees, but I doubt I'll ever go back to school.

Doriftomodachi
03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
oh yeah, i didn't pass cause i just totally lost all interest in life and the living. hate was so much apart of my life people were kind of spooked by it. that year i stabbed a teacher with my backpack (palm impaled on 1 inch metal spike) and was expelled to some even more hick ridden town where it was nothing but chipper smiles that wanted to Know the new guy who whore only black and never spoke (can ya believe it?). i just wanted everything to die and it sucked really bad.

then i stopped smoking weed and taking pills.

No wonder you are bitter. I hope you eventually get over it.

ZK
03-15-2005, 03:04 PM
how can you fail a year in gradeschool...yah gotta be pretty dumb. sorry no offense.

now in college, looking back at gradeschool, that shit was a sinch. as easy as wiping your ass.

Definitely, HS was breezing through. College kicked major ass though... now looking back at college, that was easy. It only gets harder the higher you go.

MakotoS13
03-15-2005, 03:39 PM
No wonder you are bitter. I hope you eventually get over it.

i was over it you fucking special olympics participation award runner up. you don't even know who i am let alone why i am. you couldn't even process it. i let go of those demons a long time ago.

S14DB
03-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Doriftomodachi and MakotoS13 Stop the eBattle now. You two start fighting in other threads again there will be consequences.

Brian
03-15-2005, 05:54 PM
wow.
You guys that failed must not have even tried.. AT ALL.
i never studied for anything in high school, and passed easily.

ThatGuy
03-15-2005, 05:59 PM
^^werd^^

I never studied or did homework, and still had enough credits that I could've graduated when I was a Junior. Instead I took 6 gym classes my Senior year. LOL I turned down 2 major universities and joined the Marine Corps. School bored me, I enjoy my life now. :rawk:

MakotoS13
03-15-2005, 07:35 PM
i slept through school AND college. i just put zero effort into that sophomore year cause i figured i could catch up. my timing was a bit off but i don't regret it at all. i've surpassed most of my class in too many ways to describe. i made straight a's until the 5th grade when i figured out that i just had to do just enough to get by when i really didn't need the information given to me.

looks like my plan worked out.

SimpleSexy180
03-15-2005, 10:10 PM
i only did good my freshmen year. sophmore,junior year messed up but still graduated (HS). Ahhh i miss freshmen year, spending all night trying to download initial d :p

420sx
03-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Muzzy: never failed...til i got to college....got ultra lazy!!!

used this SN by accident....im muzzy

Doriftomodachi
03-15-2005, 11:37 PM
i was over it you fucking special olympics participation award runner up. you don't even know who i am let alone why i am. you couldn't even process it. i let go of those demons a long time ago.

Sure you are. I can REALLY tell by your response. Even more so by your attitude on this forum. Anyway no offense taken but if you REALLY aren't bitter then take these comments with a grain of salt. :)

fliprayzin240sx
03-16-2005, 02:54 AM
Is it possible to fail KIDERGARTEN???

*wOOot WOooOOT* 1,000th POST BIaTCH!!!! :tweak:

brianglawson
03-16-2005, 04:32 AM
Im graduating a year early with 2 college courses... currently enrolled in 2 high schools and new river community college... haha im 16 btw...

Phlip
03-16-2005, 07:13 AM
Sure you are. I can REALLY tell by your response. Even more so by your attitude on this forum. Anyway no offense taken but if you REALLY aren't bitter then take these comments with a grain of salt. :)
You two should just fight and get it the hell over with

Doriftomodachi
03-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Now that's an even bigger waste of time. F it, moving forward and ignoring any comments from ma-kotex

Phlip
03-16-2005, 09:02 AM
You know what? I am ignoring him too, but let me call him a name on the way out so he can respond and be pinked (again) as a result, while I go right on with my life like nothing happened since I am so much better than that bitter e-wimp who can't take a disparraging comment without getting his panties all in a bunch... Oh yeah, and syphilis would be a good idea for you, you should try it

wootwoot
03-16-2005, 09:10 AM
I failed my philosohpy class in college because my car broke down on the way to school and I forgot my cell phone. GOOD LUCK. That was my first semester too, a light one, so its put me behind slightly. Looks like I'm going the 5 semester program for community college.

MadScientist
03-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Lets see... Parents got devorced when I was 6 years old, and descided to hold me back in first grade even though I made straight A's (like that was hard to do in First Grade)... however this is not a good thing to do on a young mind especially the first year of school.

Yeah, School sucked at the time and most kids never see the big picture till its too late. Basically, I got through to High School and was set with one of those Millitary Brat Specials (you know ... new location every 6 months or less)... however my class schedule didn't match the new schools so I had to take harder classes for the last 2 months of school and pass the finnal, or be held back again!! You damn right... I took the harder classes, studied my ass off, passed with flying colors, and in the process proved to myself that I was actually smart... this was a better form of rebelion.

I ended up needing only 2 credits in 12th grade, so I took Art classes @ High School and after 11am went to Jr. College for Art as well... Basically I ended up with a BS in Industrial Design/ Fine Art.

Peace
Drew

S14DB
03-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Doriftomodachi and MakotoS13 Stop the eBattle now. You two start fighting in other threads again there will be consequences.
Now that's an even bigger waste of time. F it, moving forward and ignoring any comments from ma-kotex
If you were actually reading the Thread and not trying to eBattle you would have seen my post to stop. Since you decided to continue TWICE, you will be pinked for 2weeks.

Say NO to eThuging kids!

Nostradamus
03-17-2005, 07:08 AM
I never went to 3rd grade.

the head
03-17-2005, 09:43 AM
had to retake trig the summer after my junior year so i could graduate on time

My priorities were gettin high not attending class