PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Video - Fur farm

Daniel
03-12-2005, 12:12 AM
not for the faint at heart. This is the most horrible video I have ever seen in my life.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/videodirect.asp?video=fur_farm

japboy06
03-12-2005, 12:41 AM
fuck that...and fuck all the celebrities that wear this shit...what a wonderful world huh

mrmephistopheles
03-12-2005, 12:44 AM
damn now i'm hungry.

1. It seems like the people doing the skinning weren't doing it to have fun.
2. They didn't seem as interested in torturing the animals as getting the skins.
3. They should've at LEAST killed the animals first. I can't imagine being skinned alive. It's not like it would've been that difficult to kill those things.

Have you seen the japanese dolphin (or was it porpoise) kill video? Pretty harsh, but seeing it from the perspective of the Japanese, it's not really cruel - just part of daily life.

MakotoS13
03-12-2005, 12:58 AM
the only part that seems kinda cruel is the skinning alive part...

the rest of its just fuggin funny.

mrmephistopheles
03-12-2005, 01:03 AM
i wonder what would happen if PETA members were teleported to 16000BC with nothing but a t-shirt and shorts, and had to depend on a tribe of humans to survive..
Would they shun the buffalo skin to wear, and the buffalo meat to eat?
Would they say 'oh don't kill that deer.. you might cause psychological damage to it's family!!'.
Fuck no. They'd carve themselves a fork and knife and get down to grubbin'.

IGSDann
03-12-2005, 09:46 AM
That was horrible, I can admit I cried a little when I saw that raccoon still alive after having it's skin torn off, what the fuck is wrong with people? Do the poor thing a favor and snap it's neck first... Disgusting...

MakotoS13
03-12-2005, 09:54 AM
That was horrible, I can admit I cried a little

pussy!

.sad fsad klfh;aksdhf

S14DB
03-12-2005, 10:15 AM
I <3 People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
http://www.americandaily.com/article/1195

IGSDann
03-12-2005, 10:23 AM
pussy!

.sad fsad klfh;aksdhf

Yep, I'm a sissy, wuss and a pussy. I don't think I'd cry though if someone skinned you alive :fawkd:

Twinkie
03-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Fuck man...that is horrible. I cant beleive there are people out there who do shit like this. Now i can understand why so many protest about fur coats and shit.

atleast they can just shoot them in in the head or something make it a lot easier and painless.

goodjuan
03-12-2005, 11:33 AM
i'm too afraid to watch that video, i've got too much compassion. I feel sorry for the end slices of bread because noone eats them. they just reach for the middle slices!!! They don't get to fulfill their life destiny. :cry:

RiversideS13
03-12-2005, 01:43 PM
I just saw this

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=9&u=/ap/20050312/ap_on_en_ot/people_jennifer_lopez

mk20116
03-12-2005, 02:03 PM
it's not really cruel - just part of daily life. :bow:

The individuals aren't really interested in torturing the animals as mrmephistopheles mentioned. It is just life, they don't think of the animals because they don't relate to it in anyway. It does look like they tried killing the animals b using the wooden stick, and overall trying the bash the head in when they lifted and slammed it down. I would assume that they don't try to slit or cut the throat due them not wanting to have unneccessary rips and tears. :( (but that seems odd in itself too. since it also seems they are just randomly skinning)

I would probably have some knowlege in this due to fact that I see this quite often. Not quite raccoons, but more of large frogs and fishes. Fishes have their heads bashed in with a wooden stick, then gutted. Frogs have the same fate except they have their throats slit, then skinned. (perhaps alive sometimes.) EXCEPT TURTLES.....I absolutely hate killing small turtles.

BTW..kosher style beef.. quite graphic, with descriptions.
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=agri_short&Player=wm&speed=_med

sw20>>s14
03-12-2005, 03:58 PM
the rest of its just fuggin funny.

what????

dasdasd

ICKY
03-12-2005, 04:43 PM
LOL! Going so soft, feeling sorry for animals. Sure if I was a racoon i'd be pissed/sad whatever, but Im not. They are animals, we are human beings. If we were as dumb as those animals, and those animals as smart as we are, they'd do the same to us. I could care less what a slaughter house does to cows or whatever. Go ahead and beat it with a stick for all I care. As long as its properly cut up and doesn't have a pulse when I buy it, its all good. As far as fur coats goes... I don't wear them, I don't care.

ss045
03-12-2005, 04:59 PM
fuck PETA and fuck the hippies.

Jeff240sx
03-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Enough of this.
You PETA (ethical treatment) people just hush. Believe what you want, but don't bring propoganda to people of different ideals. You other PETA (eating tasty animals) people - don't laugh at animals getting beaten. There is absolutely nothing funny about it.
Pertaining to this video - Mr.Meph is right. No real cruelty (except skinning alive), and the bashing on the ground is probably the cheapest method of extermination.
Now.. I wear leather, eat tasty animals.. but I'd sooner kill a human than a pet. Honestly... I hate people. That's just my stance, so you don't have to make your own ideas.
-Jeff