PDA

View Full Version : heads up to anyone living in the Nor Cal

KLgear
03-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Heads up to anyone living around cupertino area or attending De Anza College! Damn recently some fucker stole my turn signals (two days in a row). on the first day they stole my left turn signal and the the next day they took my right turn signal. TWO FUCKING DAYS IN A ROW. All i can say is that some people that drives silvias there are hella Shady. well i just wanted to let you all know what has happened and thought that i should give you guys a heads up of what is going on around the cupertino area. i hope non of this shit will happened to you guys.

ootranceformeroo
03-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Its been happening. Stolen cars and wheels and things like that to many members on here. Theres already a thread about stolen stuff. Sucks though man.

haha why didnt they just take both in one day. all it is, is one screw and bam! you got it...just run w/o turnsignals for awhile.

Buffalo Daughter
03-02-2005, 03:51 PM
lazy ass theifs cant even take both, need to come back the next day. Prolly tried them on to see if he liked them. Car theives need to diaf.

Ian
03-02-2005, 03:57 PM
lol damn, sorry to say it but that is funny as hell

good luck tracking them down...i guess since killing would be fitting for a stolen/destroyed car, maybe a noogie and a slap in the face would be a good payback for your signals

SilviaDriver
03-02-2005, 04:31 PM
engrave your shit. that way you can walk around find out if a person put your part on their car and beat the shit out of their fucked up 240.

back in the day, when clear corners were popular and cost like 60 bucks a pair, somebody stole my bros clear corner. he walked down the street saw anoter car with the same corner, turned out to be his. and he fucked up that car.

nobody can really stela my shit, dont got corners or anything like that, that can be unscrewed. plus if you steal anything on my car, i should know by the color ahahaha

and the fact that nobody else in Norcal has my stuff

RSP13-Sideways
03-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Damn I go to school there, someone tried stealing my R1 motorcycle on the first day of school!

sw20>>s14
03-03-2005, 12:05 AM
bikes and silvias...real hot commodities...

SilviaDriver
03-03-2005, 12:18 AM
if you go to de anza, im sure u know how my car looks. nobody can steal anything from me. i will know if i see it on another car. hahaha

as i said, make a marking on your parts that CAN be taken off from the outside

and we drive 240s

nismo2491
03-03-2005, 12:21 AM
silviadriver: so what's so different about your car?

SilviaDriver
03-03-2005, 12:33 AM
its not so all about being different, its about knowning whats on each part of my car so that i can recognize it if somebody decides to steal it adn sell it. recognize and remember things on your car such as markings cracks defects dents etc etc.

i made a list about the parts and what markings are on it to recognize it, but i took it down. why? cuz if somebody here decides to steal it they know what markings to take off

NotDave
03-03-2005, 12:58 AM
wtf that sucks mang

s13Dr1ft
03-03-2005, 01:03 AM
This is another reason why i dont put pics of my cars on the internet. Think about people who lurk on the sites, see someones car and find where there from..Simple.

KLgear
03-03-2005, 01:56 AM
those are some helpful tips.i'll keep that in mind and mark some of the parts that is considerably easy to take off...but shit, De Anza is hella shady, also the campus police ain't doing shit. two days in a row.....DAMN.

MakotoS13
03-03-2005, 11:34 AM
well i got six loads of 12 gauge buckshot and a 3300lb truck that says they aren't takin my car from my driveway :)

Heartwork
03-03-2005, 01:06 PM
its not so all about being different, its about knowning whats on each part of my car so that i can recognize it if somebody decides to steal it adn sell it. recognize and remember things on your car such as markings cracks defects dents etc etc.

i made a list about the parts and what markings are on it to recognize it, but i took it down. why? cuz if somebody here decides to steal it they know what markings to take off

if the thief would be smart and would want to sell it, he would sand down your stolen part and re-paint it :p

SilviaDriver
03-03-2005, 04:14 PM
damn you jerry. damn u.

nightwalker
03-03-2005, 06:23 PM
California sucks for a lot of things. This is one of them. Unfortunately, car theft is much larger in Norcal.

BoroBoroS13
03-03-2005, 06:49 PM
I preped my car for this stupid shit cause we all know drifting is the new big thing. I can see it getting as bad as the whole Honda thing where every Type R is a theft recovery. Im running a really good alarm, quick release, and special lug nuts (Of course im not gonna post the brands and models here, lol). I also plan on getting a car cover so people who pass by dont look twice when my cars sitting at home. At school I try to park where there are always people walking around and at work I park it next to a window so I can check on it at any time. In the end someone may be able to steal a part or two off my ride which can be replaced but they arnt going to be able to steal the whole damn thing which cant be replaced. It sux that I have to spend so much $ and effort to protect my shit but this is how it is.

-usmd-180sx
03-04-2005, 12:13 AM
i recently moved out to sanjose from union city.. I attend deanza too and would like to meet some fellow zilvia peoples.. I dunno if u guys seen me at school. Im the red type X 240. with the KiS decal on the front left corner. Just say wsup to me guys, names Jason, and im down to meet some locals. Show me around guys! peace I live also in Campbell. right by hwy 85 =)

Sorry to hear about your car bro! i gotta keep alert since im a new person on the block..But watch out.. im :loco:

Phlip
03-04-2005, 07:58 AM
reason number 2,523,648,937 to never move to California, thanks guys

SilviaDriver
03-04-2005, 05:17 PM
i recently moved out to sanjose from union city.. I attend deanza too and would like to meet some fellow zilvia peoples.. I dunno if u guys seen me at school. Im the red type X 240. with the KiS decal on the front left corner. Just say wsup to me guys, names Jason, and im down to meet some locals. Show me around guys! peace I live also in Campbell. right by hwy 85 =)

Sorry to hear about your car bro! i gotta keep alert since im a new person on the block..But watch out.. im :loco:

what is a Type X 240?

vinyladdic7ion
03-05-2005, 02:22 AM
what is a Type X 240?

it can't be helped. union city is full of morons.

s13DrOop
03-06-2005, 02:13 AM
thanks immma moron! keeeeepin it safe?drunken right now dont mind me

-usmd-180sx
03-06-2005, 03:34 AM
what is a Type X 240?

meant to say a 240sx with a type x kit.

it can't be helped. union city is full of morons.

thanks.. can i have another 1! :mrmeph: :fawkd:

SilviaDriver
03-06-2005, 05:28 AM
meant to say a 240sx with a type x kit.

what is a type x kit?