PDA

View Full Version : Traffic school

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
02-28-2005, 10:03 PM
i just payed for my speeding ticket and i havnt chosen my traffic school yet. nd i was wondering wat traffic school you guys recommend thats online. i dont have time for traffic school in a class so im going to have to do the at home traffic school. my dad said the site he did was bs because it had wrong info on there. is there anywere u guys recommend. this sounds stupid but thanks.

sticky240
02-28-2005, 11:39 PM
GotoTrafficschool.com is were I went. Did the test in about 1 hour and in two days they had everything at the court and done

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
03-01-2005, 12:44 AM
ok thanks ill try that out. but thats if i knw the answers haha.

S14DB
03-01-2005, 12:58 AM
They make it easy enough to pass. You can keep the book open in another window while you take the test.

sticky240
03-01-2005, 01:18 AM
yeah its really easy. general things one should know anyways

have fun and good luck

rancid240
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
dont you have to make sure beforehand, that your jurisdiction approves said traffic schools?

Andrew Bohan
03-01-2005, 02:56 PM
my friend took it online once. we kept the book open in the other window and just searched for keywords. took about 20 minutes for the whole test :D

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
03-02-2005, 12:31 AM
dont you have to make sure beforehand, that your jurisdiction approves said traffic schools?

they said i could take traffic school but does that mean i could take online traffic school?

Pepperoni
03-02-2005, 12:57 AM
they said i could take traffic school but does that mean i could take online traffic school?

yeah online or offline traffic school is the same thing, just that online school is much, much, much easier

i still have a coupon ($5 off, the total for me at the time was $25 i believe so i think it'll be $20 total for you) i can give you the discount code if you want

i used this site for traffic school http://www.onlinetraffic.com/?county=1
if you know HTML, you can easily get the answers, but yeah even if you dont know, you'll learn how to complete it in less than half an hour, but it'll count as 8 hours :naughtyd:

G_Fish240
03-02-2005, 03:31 AM
I went to this comedy traffic school, the guy was actually pretty funny. But yeah 8 hours is a long ass time and I had about 2 hours of sleep the night before

s13irdie2
03-02-2005, 11:41 PM
i went to traffic school for 8 hours but it was fun as hell!! its all about the instructor. you learn a lot of things too.

sticky240
03-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I went to this comedy traffic school, the guy was actually pretty funny. But yeah 8 hours is a long ass time and I had about 2 hours of sleep the night before

lol, I saw that listed on my list of availible school sand was like "WTF, comedy traffic school???"

whats it about, do they tell jokes and stuff?

MakotoS13
03-03-2005, 08:09 AM
i go to the laff stop. fuggin funny, informative, and they literally give you the answers to the test.

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
03-03-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah online or offline traffic school is the same thing, just that online school is much, much, much easier

i still have a coupon ($5 off, the total for me at the time was $25 i believe so i think it'll be $20 total for you) i can give you the discount code if you want

i used this site for traffic school http://www.onlinetraffic.com/?county=1
if you know HTML, you can easily get the answers, but yeah even if you dont know, you'll learn how to complete it in less than half an hour, but it'll count as 8 hours :naughtyd:

hey thanks for the info. i might either sign up to this one or the other one the guy posted above. ill try searching. haha. thanks again

keith