PDA

View Full Version : This Drewtoes guy. . .

FaLKoN240
02-25-2005, 12:42 PM
WTF, this guy has revived soo many dead threads in the off topic forum. Has he been banned or what? He did pick some interesting threads to revive, but I admit it did get quite irritating when I looked at the dates after about the 5th post.

Just a random thread, I wanna know if anyone else noticed, I know the mods did :p

ThatGuy
02-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what is more annoying? Reviving old threads that were interesting enough the first time around not to get locked, or starting a new thread about a problem that the Admin and Moderators are already handling??

Andrew Bohan
02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
all i can say is it's not me!!

Twinkie
02-25-2005, 02:00 PM
all i can say is dont read them if your not interested.

mrmephistopheles
02-25-2005, 04:31 PM
all i can say is dont read them if your not interested.

You know this guy, right? I mean he *did* put you down for having referred him here. Teach him about how Zilvia works, and how to stop being a jacktard.

Twinkie
02-25-2005, 04:37 PM
well he didnt know and didnt mean to revive them threads. doesnt make him a jacktard just cuz hes new to the forum. everyone is new at something at some point so quit flaming.

RiversideS13
02-25-2005, 07:47 PM
hmm i sometimes pull out the dead thread about technical/mechanical stuffs...does that count?

mrmephistopheles
02-25-2005, 08:30 PM
dead thread revival is all subjective. If the user is posting new, useful, relevant info, then its probably ok.
If the user is posting 'yeah, i'll beat some celica with my SR!!!!!' or something to that effect, its USELESS.
Your friend made alot of useless posts.
I'm not flaming. Sure he's a newb, but if he took a second to read the rules and look around, he'd know better.