PDA

View Full Version : webber to philly

o240isxf0304
02-23-2005, 11:08 PM
completely off topic i dont know if anyone cares. but, the kings traded chris webber to the sixers for brian skinner, kenny thomas and corliss williamson.
i know c-web sucked last year but they should have at least traded for a first round draft pick next year.

DocTaDrifT
02-24-2005, 10:36 AM
kings suck............. its all about the clippers woot woot too bad they arent doing to good

Macadoshus
02-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Yeah...I can't believe they gave him up for so little. He has been putting up some decent numbers this year. Oh well...guess we win.

fastpace
02-24-2005, 12:40 PM
damn, philly is going to should the playoffs with that trade. only a few months will tell

o240isxf0304
02-25-2005, 12:36 AM
sorry to keep this alive but, baron davis goes to oakland. dont know if that does anygood but it should sell tickets.

s13irdie2
02-25-2005, 12:38 AM
philly's gonna win the atlantic for sure. their division sucks balls. miami is going to the finals and lose to the spurs.

ALTRNTV
02-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Webber to Philly. Bad idea. Now Iverson is going to have to give up the ball more, since Webber requires alot of touches, and we all know how Iverson is....

Davis in Golden State is a good trade, BD is wasted talent in New Orleans anyways. At least he's back in his home state.

DocTaDrifT
02-25-2005, 10:28 AM
webber better be good for 20 pts and 10 rebs a game

FRpilot
02-25-2005, 10:53 AM
webber for three SCRUBs .. i dont see the point in that.. but hasn't webber and baron davis have been injured a lot last season and lately?

anyways, im excited that baron davis is coming to the warriors. gives up warriors fans hope if he can stay on the floor. davis to jrich!!

if you look at the wizards, our old warrior team is basically there and winning in the east. (arenas, hughes, jamison)

Phlip
02-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Webber to Philly. Bad idea. Now Iverson is going to have to give up the ball more, since Webber requires alot of touches, and we all know how Iverson is....

Wrong, Webber is one of the best passing power forwards in the league... He will be a welcome addition in Philly, AI will have the extra superstar (read: scapegoat in times of peril) he has needed his whole career, will continue to lead the league in scoring, they will then be steamrolled by the heat in the east, especially now that they have added Steve Smith and Alonzo Mourning, the finals will be one HELL of a shootout between them and San Antonio...

ALTRNTV
02-26-2005, 12:59 PM
I still think it's a bad trade. Webber wants the attention the same way AI does. Webber and Peja were starting to argue over in Sac-Town. I don't see that changing with AI.

Another trade was A. Walker back to the Celts. What you think of this one?

Phlip
02-26-2005, 01:45 PM
I think Walker back to Boston was bad, he was traded the first time because Boston felt he thought he was worth more than he actually was... He will benefit from this because he is a free agent after this year and will bail the fuck outta Boston if they don't pay him this time

DRO916
02-26-2005, 02:19 PM
its a bad trade, but im glad webbers outta here...looks like williamson made a full circle, lets see if ups is game this time...