PDA

View Full Version : okay, dammit, it is TIME

Phlip
02-23-2005, 10:21 PM
EVERY day, there are 9 skillion new GT4 threads, there needs to be ONE... (come on, but your index finger in the air, yes, that many) Sticky THIS one, start a new one and title it, "the official GT4 thread," add it to one of the off-topic guidelines, "starting a new thread about GT4 = 2 weeks pinked" but SHIT, this new GT4 thread every hour shit needs to stop HERE.

[/drunken rant]

kandyflip445
02-23-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm not drunk and I kinda agree. Just not with the part about putting it in guidelines and pinking.

Phlip
02-23-2005, 11:23 PM
\ Just not with the part about putting it in guidelines and pinking.
when I go to extremes, I make sure they are extremes

Andrew Bohan
02-23-2005, 11:34 PM
i'm gettin sick of it too. pink! pink! pink!

kazuo
02-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Note how I posted in the "GT4 Came Out Today" or whatever thread about a wheel/seat setup, even tho most people were talking about the game, instead of making a whole new topic.

Also note how that thread is FOUR PAGES LONG... so why not just post this idea in there, instead of basically making YET ANOTHER GT4 thread, which is exactly what you were trying to avoid?

kthx.

West
02-24-2005, 12:37 AM
The craze will end soon.

I havent had much time to play, but WTF is the Tuner Garage or whatever it is called?

Why would I choose HKS over Mines or Blitz for example? Seems like pointless aspect of the game, and cheap advertising.

kandyflip445
02-24-2005, 01:29 AM
All it is is advertising. They all do the same thing and cost the same.

DJPimpFlex
02-24-2005, 04:25 AM
ehh somethign to do. I'ma go start like 4 gt4 threads right now! jk

Phlip
02-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Note how I posted in the "GT4 Came Out Today" or whatever thread about a wheel/seat setup, even tho most people were talking about the game, instead of making a whole new topic.

Also note how that thread is FOUR PAGES LONG... so why not just post this idea in there, instead of basically making YET ANOTHER GT4 thread, which is exactly what you were trying to avoid?

kthx.
Now notice that I did not start a thread titled "post your GT4 wheel/tire setups" or some bullshit like that, I call for the nonsense to stop

Twinkie
02-24-2005, 01:42 PM
this guy phlip talks like hes a moderator...watever... every one start posting about gt4...its ok. phlip aint a moderator.

SilviaSativa
02-24-2005, 01:53 PM
fuyck you twinkie

biggie
02-24-2005, 02:30 PM
this guy phlip talks like hes a moderator...watever... every one start posting about gt4...its ok. phlip aint a moderator.

He has been known to kill people before. With mind bullets.

And there really is no need for 700+ threads of GT4 stuff, when under 3-4 would suffice.

Andrew Bohan
02-24-2005, 02:34 PM
who cares if philip ain't a moderator. he's a long time forum member and has an understanding of how things work around here. and he has no tolerance of bullshit.

kingsol
02-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Phlip's post makes sense; mod or not.

Twinkie
02-24-2005, 04:14 PM
i dont fucking care if hes old school. old school or newbie...who the fuck cares. if people wanna know more about the damn game then let them be. why you gotta pink someone who just wants to know more? if you dotn like em, dont read them. others are interested. closed minded...dumb. go ahead kill me with mind bullets.

i aitn got tolerence for bullshit either...people piss me off when they can push other forumers around just cus they have a million posts. that dont mean shit.

redsilvia66
02-24-2005, 04:46 PM
i agree with twinkie. it's just like honda-tech where you fools rag on everything . yes there are many posts on gt4, but look at the game, it's f*king amazing. is it really that big of a deal. to me it isn't. :gives:

FaLKoN240
02-24-2005, 09:31 PM
I do believe that's why each thread has a title. . .if you don't like the title, dont read the thread its that simple.

If you have the game it's interesting to see what kind of set up people are using, plus, they are posted in OFF TOPIC. That means its supposed to be anything that has nothing to do with 240s etc.

GT4= Off topic, whether the thread is about tire set ups, or fastest lap times.

I think West is right too, it'll die down, give us GT4 players a break the game only came out tuesday, we're excited!

SimpleSexy180
02-24-2005, 10:07 PM
THIS IS another gt4 thread... nubcakes,wait and buy FORZA

Phlip
02-24-2005, 10:27 PM
No, jacknuts, this WAS a new thread calling for an end to the damn GT4 threads... It came just before the creation fo 3 more... I would wait and buy Forza, no wait, no I won't... I don't have an Xbox and don't see that on my list of forthcoming purchases...

SimpleSexy180
02-24-2005, 11:25 PM
i got a free powercord from microsoft :boink:........................................... ..................................

drewtoes
02-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Exactly, each thread has its own title. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

HyperTek
02-25-2005, 12:22 AM
i think this thread is pointless.. do we need a thread to point fingers at a nother thread??? this is just as bad.. hahha

Phlip
02-25-2005, 07:59 AM
i got a free powercord from microsoft :boink:........................................... ..................................
Yeah, I read about the recall on the old ones...

FaLKoN240
02-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Lock this shite.

RSP13-Sideways
02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
i dont fucking care if hes old school. old school or newbie...who the fuck cares. if people wanna know more about the damn game then let them be. why you gotta pink someone who just wants to know more? if you dotn like em, dont read them. others are interested. closed minded...dumb. go ahead kill me with mind bullets.

i aitn got tolerence for bullshit either...people piss me off when they can push other forumers around just cus they have a million posts. that dont mean shit.

Well said my man! I didn't know PHLIP wasn't a modertor, by the way he talks you could've sworn he was. I guess he's just another kid with a big mouth saying things like :blah: :blah: :gives: