View Full Version : Valentine's Day sucks

ZK
02-14-2005, 09:58 AM
for us single guys!! :(

MakotoS13
02-14-2005, 10:18 AM
guess how much money i had to spend on women this weekend instead of my car:

ZERO DOLLARS

efficiency my friend... you'll get shackled down soon enough so you might as well enjoy life now.

Phlip
02-14-2005, 10:47 AM
I agree, I have managed to spend ZERO money on anyone but myself... Valentine's day is bullshit

ruthlesstyper
02-14-2005, 10:51 AM
Valentine's day is just a weak holiday that doesn't even need to be there.

ThatGuy
02-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Speak for yourselves, My wife bought me a spare KA w/5-speed to work on in my garage.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What did your GF's get you, oh nevermind. :rofl:

Happy Valentine's Day SUCKERS!!

sideviewcivic
02-14-2005, 11:45 AM
my GF cheated on me after almost a year of us being 2gether. Left me for a guy who just had a baby girl with some other chick

ZK
02-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Wow quite a bit of bitterness here...

I don't see girls as shackes. They are definitely one of the finer details to life, you just need to meet the right ones.

S14DB
02-14-2005, 12:25 PM
for us single guys!! :(
Why? there's no commitment. Just buy her some flowers/choclates and then bang her. Call it a day.
If you are dating it's expected and nothing changes in the relationship. Unless you don't get her anything.
Least if you single you get something out of it.

DaPCWiz
02-14-2005, 01:00 PM
bah. vday is a load of crap. I had a girlfriend last year for this date and I still thought it was a load of crap.

::grumbles, ignores the day, and goes back to work on his car::

Andrew Bohan
02-14-2005, 01:12 PM
my gf knows i'm poor, so she doesn't expect anything. it's all good.

Nismo
02-14-2005, 01:13 PM
i saved myself some money this year

MakotoS13
02-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Wow quite a bit of bitterness here...

I don't see girls as shackes. They are definitely one of the finer details to life, you just need to meet the right ones.

yup, thats exactly the kind of bullshit emotion driven saps like to pass off as logic. go back to never never land, kiddo.

ICKY
02-14-2005, 01:22 PM
THIS valentines day RULES!! I won me $225 off of lotto scratch tickets! WOOT!!

SimpleSexy180
02-14-2005, 01:23 PM
You have to meet the right ones, LEAVE THE SLUT BUCKETS ALONE (there just more trouble).

AKADriver
02-14-2005, 01:25 PM
The entire concept of any holiday is a load of crap if you look at it that way.

When I didn't have a girlfriend, I just didn't pay it any mind. 2/14 came and went and I didn't get worked up because it didn't apply to me.

Since I have had a girlfriend for the past two years, I don't see what all the bitching is about. If you know your girl, you should know how to make her happy without emptying your bank account. Look at sepulchral's post about the strawberries... this is easy stuff. Any girl worth keeping just wants to be appreciated. This doesn't mean spending money, it means showing that you think about her and know what she's all about.

Obviously, you can and should do this any day of the year. But making a holiday out of it gives you an excuse to put the world aside and just think about each other for a day. What's wrong with that?

KoukiMonster
02-14-2005, 02:19 PM
im glad i live my life by the suck'em fuck'em chuck'em philosophy.

The ROMAN
02-14-2005, 04:24 PM
My girlfriend just dumped me two days before valentines day and two weeks before her birthday. So yeah maybe I'll get a steering wheel or a couple extra wheels or something. :D Two years in a row I managed to get in and out of a relationship during the off season!! haha

sepulchral
02-14-2005, 05:01 PM
sluts suck

MakotoS13
02-14-2005, 06:13 PM
of course they do. most of them do just about anything ya want too.

S14DB
02-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Some people are stupid... Saw this today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/S14DB/VDrice3.jpg
"Just Married"

ThatGuy
02-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Whoa dude, they smoked that UPS truck!!!

AlligatorBling
02-14-2005, 06:56 PM
he let them win... he didnt wanna upset the wedding day.

sr240mike
02-14-2005, 09:24 PM
The way I see it, there's gonna be a ton of single ladies at the bar tonight all looking to get some good loving. Thats where I'll be.

90RS13
02-15-2005, 12:39 AM
Obviously, you can and should do this any day of the year. But making a holiday out of it gives you an excuse to put the world aside and just think about each other for a day. What's wrong with that?

werd, it's all about the right one.
Some people are stupid... Saw this today.
"Just Married"

What's stupid about that? It's their wedding day...
I musta looked real stupid on my wedding day.

S14Crossovr
02-15-2005, 01:12 AM
The entire concept of any holiday is a load of crap if you look at it that way.

When I didn't have a girlfriend, I just didn't pay it any mind. 2/14 came and went and I didn't get worked up because it didn't apply to me.

Since I have had a girlfriend for the past two years, I don't see what all the bitching is about. If you know your girl, you should know how to make her happy without emptying your bank account. Look at sepulchral's post about the strawberries... this is easy stuff. Any girl worth keeping just wants to be appreciated. This doesn't mean spending money, it means showing that you think about her and know what she's all about.

Very well put. props!

nismo2491
02-15-2005, 01:15 AM
my on-again off-again was sitting next to me on a sofa the other night, and I was under the impression that we were off at the moment, bear in mind this is saturday night, and she goes "so what'd you get me for valentines day" of course since we were off I hadn't got her anything, so I quickthought "you know I can't tell you that! its a surprise" she's all like "well I'll tell you if you tell me" and I'm like "no!!"
saved my ass on that one, I ended up getting her a box of chocolates, roses, real nice dinner at a japanese steakhouse, victoria's secret bra and panties, and a necklace. she got me a football :), and a new weight bar. and of course the fringe benefits, so I guess we're back on now.
KEvin

revat619
02-15-2005, 01:37 AM
my on-again off-again was sitting next to me on a sofa the other night, and I was under the impression that we were off at the moment, bear in mind this is saturday night, and she goes "so what'd you get me for valentines day" of course since we were off I hadn't got her anything, so I quickthought "you know I can't tell you that! its a surprise" she's all like "well I'll tell you if you tell me" and I'm like "no!!"
saved my ass on that one, I ended up getting her a box of chocolates, roses, real nice dinner at a japanese steakhouse, victoria's secret bra and panties, and a necklace. she got me a football :), and a new weight bar. and of course the fringe benefits, so I guess we're back on now.
KEvin

hahahaha! I used that EXACT line on my ex gf before. "i cant tell you that!" when you forget works everytime! hahahaha :bigok:

nismo2491
02-15-2005, 01:39 AM
yeah I for real would have been fucked if she hadn't brought that up. my weight bar kicks ass though so I'm happy. I just need to get a standing leg lift/pull up stand and my work out room is done.
KEvin

DamnedButDetermined
02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
The way I see it, there's gonna be a ton of single ladies at the bar tonight all looking to get some good loving. Thats where I'll be.

I thought the same thing, but only found dudes, and one extremely drunk slut. I went to like four bars/clubs! I guess I should have gone to big clubs instead of local places