PDA

View Full Version : News Alert to Japanese SOFA Drivers!!

elevator
02-11-2005, 10:36 PM
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=&article=21146&archive=true

Rumor has it that they are gonna be cracking down all over Japan. There have been too many guys busting up their cars off base on winding roads.

Careful out there fellas. Base commanders can revoke anyone's license for any reason they want.

Phlip
02-11-2005, 10:59 PM
This guy just looks like the person the news finds at the scene of EVERYTHING:
http://www.estripes.com/photos/21966_52143710b.jpg

"AWWW SHIT MAN, I SEEN IT!!! GAAAAAWWWWD DAMN MAN, DAT LITTLE MARINE DUDE CAME ROUND DA CO'NA AND I WAS LIKE 'MAN, YOU BETTA CHILL WIT DAT SHIT, I HEARD SOMTHIN BOUT THE PO-LICE COMIN DOWN IS GON BUSS Y'ALL ASS FO THIS SHIT' AND HE COME BACK AT ME WIT 'FUCK YOU' AN I'M LIKE 'aight g'on, getcho ass busted by da MP den' AND DEN HE COME SLIDIN ROUN DA CO'NA AND HIT DAT WALL RIGHT DERE, I SEEN DA WHOLE THING MAN, IT WAS A TRAGEDY MAN!!!!
HEY, WHERE Y'ALL GOIN?"

Brian
02-11-2005, 11:19 PM
hmmm the story was writtin in May of last year, but didn't come up until today.
Lame.

well, that sucks for everybody out there.
the story seems very exxagerated too.

nismo2491
02-11-2005, 11:53 PM
still wish I had made it to oki.

Andrew Bohan
02-12-2005, 12:02 AM
why you gotta stereotype a brotha, philip?

SimpleSexy180
02-12-2005, 01:32 AM
haha the CO'NA

mrmephistopheles
02-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Nah.. I remember seeing that story back in May. It's old news. Those are all the same pics that ran with that article..
In fact, after looking at the website again, I don't see how it's even linked to from the main news page.

What's the deal, Jeff? I know you saw that article before, man.

Fastback180
02-12-2005, 08:51 AM
We were just watching some footage from the docks at Okinawa on my friends camcorder.
And some in-car footage of Dan_s13 going around 4 corners.

"The most popular cars are Nissan Skylines and Toyota Supras — lightweight sports cars with manual transmissions"

Hahahahahahahahaha! Rather HEAVY ASS sports cars.

Damn Speed Sliders

Phlip
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
why you gotta stereotype a brotha, philip?
Because I have been a black man for damn near 26 years now, and I myself find those type stereotypes to be no less fuggin HILARIOUS, laugh if you want.

Var
02-12-2005, 05:28 PM
well here's my solution to cops bustin down everything we like. We start carrying guns and we bust a cap in their stinkin fat pig domes whenever we feel like they are threatening our god given right to be wreckless. And i do mean it. I wont be the one to try it, but when we get them to a point where they are too scared to pull us over, we will have won.

Phlip
02-12-2005, 05:33 PM
well here's my solution to cops bustin down everything we like. We start carrying guns and we bust a cap in their stinkin fat pig domes whenever we feel like they are threatening our god given right to be wreckless. And i do mean it. I wont be the one to try it, but when we get them to a point where they are too scared to pull us over, we will have won.
How can you classify it as "we" if you aren't participating?

Var
02-12-2005, 05:33 PM
just call me Adolf

Phlip
02-12-2005, 05:36 PM
No probs, Adolf

HyperTek
02-12-2005, 08:07 PM
u must be that black guy from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle huh?? hah jk

Phlip
02-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Never seen the movie... I been MEANING to, just haven't.
I am that black dude that refers to other black people as "coons" and "statistics" with them in earshot... in public... quite often to their own face, but avoids use of the n-word with extreme care

elevator
02-13-2005, 01:38 AM
What's the deal, Jeff? I know you saw that article before, man.
Actually I found the article after I saw a segment on AFN TV the other day. There has been much said of late about the upcoming Japan-wide crack down on armed forces drifters.

What has precipitated all this (as I see it) is BOREDOM. I was an MP back in the days of VietNam. We had no time for Mickey Mouse crap like traffic tickets and such. We were inundated with drunk and disorderly types of nonsense. The MPs today are bored to tears because today's Marines/Soldiers/Sailors get bounced out for those kinds of things that we dealt with on a weekly basis. Consequently the MPs need to find something to do to validate themselves. Busting up good clean fun in an out of the way parking lot seems to be made for them.

BTW MrMeph...I am gonna be up at Yokota in a few weeks for training. I'll give you a call.

mrmephistopheles
02-13-2005, 03:50 AM
Actually I found the article after I saw a segment on AFN TV the other day. There has been much said of late about the upcoming Japan-wide crack down on armed forces drifters.

What has precipitated all this (as I see it) is BOREDOM. I was an MP back in the days of VietNam. We had no time for Mickey Mouse crap like traffic tickets and such. We were inundated with drunk and disorderly types of nonsense. The MPs today are bored to tears because today's Marines/Soldiers/Sailors get bounced out for those kinds of things that we dealt with on a weekly basis. Consequently the MPs need to find something to do to validate themselves. Busting up good clean fun in an out of the way parking lot seems to be made for them.

BTW MrMeph...I am gonna be up at Yokota in a few weeks for training. I'll give you a call.

Oh okay. I hadn't heard anything about it down this way.
Sounds good. Do you have my number still? I think I sent you PM but I don't remember.

-Kevin

Buffalo Daughter
02-15-2005, 07:55 PM
CO'NA
hahahhha

s14slide
02-15-2005, 08:09 PM

Hey man, I'm at Yokota. Look me up. Where and when? Maybe we'll be having a gymkhana while your here.

Fastback180
02-16-2005, 11:59 AM
The funniest thing...
http://www.estripes.com/photos/21966_52143545b.jpg
A" car damaged while attempting to flee the scene of an illegal "drifting" gathering on Okinawa sits in the impound lot on Camp Kinser"

That dudes car, Jeremy, was at a shop getting shit done to it when it got impounded. That bumper he had was just primer white and was off for a reason.

I'd say just take your Y plates off when you're out having fun.

AFN is so gay....I know people who live off that shit.

DaPCWiz
02-16-2005, 04:56 PM
I haven't seen this story before, but I have a friend out at a base in japan and he was telling me pretty much about the same stuff that I read in this article.

DaN_S13
02-17-2005, 05:33 PM
The funniest thing...
That dudes car,*Aaron*, was at a shop getting shit done to it when it got impounded. That bumper he had was just primer white and was off for a reason.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters