PDA

View Full Version : Z32 Parts?

AadosX
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I found two Z32's in a Junkyard near me and I was wondering what is usable from them. I'm going to take the front brakes for myself off one, but the other doesn't have the front brakes anymore. They both have the rear brakes though. Other than that, can you do the 5 lug conversion with the Z32 parts? The hubs and whatnot is all there... so what do I need? What all should I grab off the car? Anyone interested in any of the parts?

Also, does it matter if they're Turbo or non?... I don't know the years either.

Thanks,
John

Dousan_PG
02-10-2005, 07:09 PM
you can definately DEFINATELY!

use the SEARCH mode.

AadosX
02-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Now I know how you have so many posts. I'd use it if I really cared... but I'm just doing this to help others out. I don't care about 5 lug conversions but the parts I can get for very cheap... and maybe others want them. If it was for my own benifit then I'd consider using my time searching.

Dousan_PG
02-10-2005, 07:14 PM
you arent helping anyone
i can think of it being posted at least 3 times in the past
it takes only a few mins to serach

be a big boy!

projectRDM
02-10-2005, 07:45 PM
You're wasting your time trying to help others. Why?

Because either:
A) they don't have the money
B) they don't have the knowledge
C) they'll want more than you can provide

Get what you need, to hell with everyone else. If anything, nab what you feel is appropriate and resale to the public, gouging them considerably to make it worth your time, and in that case you should search, for your benefit. The people who know have already gotten what they need somewhere else.

Y3llowS14
02-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey, can you tell me what junkyard has those Z32? Your post obviously helped me, I need some Z32 parts from our area :)

sr240mike
02-10-2005, 08:58 PM
The z32 mafs with connectors go for about $150, injectors on 95+ years twin turbo's might have some value but you're never going to be able to get them out. See if they have aftermarket bov's too. The intercoolers may go for about $100 a pair. If you do get the brakes try to jack the master cylinder too, someone may want that.

rancid240
02-11-2005, 01:34 PM
For the rears, take the hubs (non turbo), ebrake assemblies with lines (do not cut them, remove them from the 2-1 connector near driveshaft), backing plates, rotors, and calipers.

evilimport
02-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Rear hubs (NA only), front and rear calipers, Brake master cylinder, MAF, ignitor, injectors, turbos, Intercooler, and if there is a kilo of coke in the trunk, take that too!