PDA

View Full Version : MEETS around

tar0icy_w/tapioca
02-10-2005, 12:41 PM
sup y'all
i just want to ask that if you know any regular meets you put it up in here, i just started a new job so schedule kinda hectic, but i'm still trying to see if i can go out and meet up with some of y'all, i'll get around to setting up a meet at golfland milpitas since i think everyone know that place and its near a lot of places for things to do so but i'll have to get around to that......for now if you can just let me know any meets that going on up and coming or weekly meet

FaLKoN240
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
If you schedule it. . . I will come. . . LOL. Umm that'd be cool, I'm always down for an arcade meet.

Andrew Bohan
02-10-2005, 02:19 PM
meet every friday and/or saturday night at union city tapex. people always there.

Var
02-10-2005, 03:29 PM
ya just the wrong people

Andrew Bohan
02-10-2005, 03:30 PM
meh, it's entertainment

TiNMAN
02-10-2005, 05:14 PM
yea, even better when youre drunk

JtWo
02-14-2005, 01:36 AM
If you do do a meet at golfland, MAKE SURE THE OWNER KNOWS. me and my friends were just kickin it in the parking lot waitin on our homegirls and he came and started giving us bs about us loitering or what ever it's called and he was gonna call the cops if we don't leave. Hell we were ever dressed nicely and clean cut, we weren't even messing around.

Danio
02-14-2005, 02:05 AM
We had a meet there a couple years ago and the Golfland staff kept coming out and telling people to leave. That was at night though. Might be okay during the day, but I dunno.

tar0icy_w/tapioca
02-16-2005, 04:33 PM
hey
update on the meet, i think the milpitas location will be good, but i'm not planning on having us hang out in the parking lot, i want to take a room and sit down with everyone, and then go out and check the cars afterward.....i meet a few guys that work night shift there and they are pretty young, so i thnk if i let them know we are legit we'll be alright, my concern is however, ass holes that shows up, because the meet is not just gonna be 240sx.org or zilvia.net peeps, i'm trying to get all tuners out, and if there's a large # of people there is always a few that will show off, there was even a few at tapioca express last friday, and that was a small group of peeps......so what are the ground rules......any idea

kazuo
02-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Meet at Golfland = bad idea

Just meet at TapEx or something.

BOROSUN
02-17-2005, 01:11 AM
just an a idea http://www.gokartracer.com/ :hsdance:

Var
02-17-2005, 09:06 AM
broke/cheap people wont wanna go there