PDA

View Full Version : What To Eat??????

drftwerks
02-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Whats the best food to eat BEFORE you drink?
Frol experiance PIAZZA is a NO NO, what have you guy found that you can keep down after QUITE A FEW DRINKS?

CoasTek240
02-09-2005, 10:03 AM
light sandwich, nothing spicy. drink some water b4 and after drinking *(key is def. to drink plenty after. keeping yourself hydrated will prevent a hangover)*
when i drink (and i do all the time), i try and stick to this. And i drink a rediculously gross amount of alcohol. I'm always up for a challenge. beer pong champ, beer-bonged 3 beers once in a huge funnel all at once. i finished a handle of bicardi voldka by myself in less than 4 hours. and most recently, at a local microbrewery, i drank 48 oz. of beer in a logo pint in less than a minute (get to keep the pint free and drink free if you do so.) and then i did it again. lol

plus, i just lost my job, so im sure im gonna get fucking lit this weekend.

S14DB
02-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Bread. The more whole grain the better(ie more fiber). Don't get too weird thou.

Nostradamus
02-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Start the night off with some sushi and a large saki :bigok:

nocomedown
02-09-2005, 11:44 AM
light sandwich, nothing spicy. drink some water b4 and after drinking *(key is def. to drink plenty after. keeping yourself hydrated will prevent a hangover)*
when i drink (and i do all the time), i try and stick to this. And i drink a rediculously gross amount of alcohol. I'm always up for a challenge. beer pong champ, beer-bonged 3 beers once in a huge funnel all at once. i finished a handle of bicardi voldka by myself in less than 4 hours. and most recently, at a local microbrewery, i drank 48 oz. of beer in a logo pint in less than a minute (get to keep the pint free and drink free if you do so.) and then i did it again. lol

you, my sir, are a champion of the people. i commend you for your feats.

CoasTek240
02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
yes, yes i am a champion of the people arent I?
well is anyone hiring for the position of "champion of the people", cuz seriously i just got word today that my last day working for my company is this friday.

in the words of Carl from 'aqua teen hunger force': "oooohhhh good!"

DamnedButDetermined
02-09-2005, 07:41 PM
I have found that pasta is bad (usually comes back up completely the same as when it went down), subs are good, eating nothing is really bad though. I haven't drank a lot on an empty stomach and woke up in my bed yet; it is always on my bathroom floor!

AlligatorBling
02-09-2005, 07:46 PM
whatever you like to eat.

BSeay
02-09-2005, 08:32 PM
subs sandwiches, nothing too greasy...water is the key my good man...
and pace yourself, because if you dont you're gonna vomit...

and you have to find your drink of choice (im a jack and coke man) and you'll be able to drink it all night long...

AlligatorBling
02-09-2005, 08:46 PM
^jacks ::shviers:: yuck.... i cant stand the charcole taste... giveme crown and gingerail

jdm538
02-09-2005, 09:03 PM
eat a carne asada fries burrito.. mmmmm burrito

element240
02-09-2005, 10:29 PM
supersized big mac combo meal and a large strawberry milkshake

sike! hahahha...i don't know, i don't drink :wiggle:

TheSnail
02-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Three cups of coffee before you drink and a yellowjacket with a cup of coffee, and a bowl of viniger salad before bed. :)

SilviaNinja240
02-09-2005, 10:37 PM
a light meal; something with a good deal of starch, like bread. And if you have a hangover in the morning, eat lots of eggs and water.

airsoft
02-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Hot Wings and Mazarella sticks

Phlip
02-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Actually, I was reading that red meat is what to eat if you plan to drink heavily, works better in assisting with keeping the alky down... Personally, I don't eat red meat, so generally, I will eat (ridiculously hot) wings if I am out, or I will eat fish (cod or salmon preferred) if we are drinking up at the house.

Salty_X
02-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger meal, or a nice steak.

What I eat before has never been a problem though, it's usually what I eat during the drinking that causes problems.

citizen
02-10-2005, 12:54 AM
eat.. food
drink... bacardi 151 and tequila
win~

sykikchimp
02-10-2005, 07:25 AM
has anyone ever used "Chaser"? .. Looks like a bullshit marketing gimmick.. but I guess you can't know unless you try it...

nissantuner22
02-10-2005, 09:33 AM
my friend did. Needless to say it did nothing.

My personal favorite food prior to self indulgence, would have to be NOTHING!

I usually eat nothing before I drink. Than at 5 AM, Denny's Meat Lovers Skillet for the win!!!

KoukiMonster
02-10-2005, 09:42 AM
I usually eat nothing before I drink. Than at 5 AM, Denny's Meat Lovers Skillet for the win!!!

"Lois, i am obligated to keep loving you so i will take my rage out on my own body, lets go to denny's"

theicecreamdan
02-10-2005, 11:22 AM
i would definitely eat somethiing,

last time I was drinking with my friends I had some cheetos and halloween candy before the alcohol came out... and then pizza came later,

and that was the night that I had the idea that it would be cool to post a drunk thread on zilvia... DOH, and then the late pizza made a mess in the bathroom that wasnt completely cleaned up for another 2-3 weeks... eww

dizastaman
02-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Whats the best food to eat BEFORE you drink?
Jell-o shooters :fruit:

clean
02-10-2005, 02:26 PM
pussy, then more pussy when i'm loaded

Stock-S13
02-11-2005, 12:04 AM

But Bacardi is Rum.. I don't think the Portor (sp?) Ricans know anything about That kind of distilling anyway.

By the way, what is a handle in your parts? Where I'm from that's usually 1.75 Liters.. And if you tell me you did that alone, My next question would be are you Grossly over weight or have an Iron Liver?