PDA

View Full Version : 97 Nissan 240sx KA24DET

Kurupt_240
02-03-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm looking to sell my 240 now after owning it for a little over 5 years. I bought it with 40k..now it has 133xxx on it. Ive done alot of highway driving to and from school. Car has always been terrific. I have never had any problems with it. Im selling becuase I am in the process of buying a pickup and saving for a house. no more time or money to play.

Ok, now on to specs. Currently it has 133xxx miles. THe car runs on Mobil1 synthetic oil and was just changed. I installed a custom turbo kit about a year ago and love it. It definatley could use an ecu and afc though. Well here is a quick rundown.

Engine

Garret t3/t4 Turbo
Custom equal length mani
Tial wastegate
Greddy BOV
Vortech FMU
FMIC
Nissan 370cc inj (Not installed)
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
300zx fuel filter
HKS air filter (Not installed)
Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley
PDM catch can
battery relocation to trunch w/ Moroso Battery box
Custom 2.5" Exhaust from downpipe to muffler

Brakes

Nissan 300zx calipers
stainless lines
Nissan 300zx brake master cyl (Not installed)
slotted and crossdrilled rotors (F&R)

Drivetrain

Auto to 5 speed swap
Mr C's short shifter
Spec stage 3x clutch
Findaza Aluminum Flywheel
Nissan VLSD
Tranny Harness (Not installed) - needs to be hooked up for reverse lights

Suspension

Trust F STB
Cusco R STB
Powertrix subframe spacers
JIC Tie Rods (Not Installed)

Tires

Toyo Proxy FZ4

Rims

Stock (2 are scratched)

Interior

Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Pyrometer Gauge
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge (Not installed)
Autometer Voltmeter Gauge (Not installed)
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge (Not installed)
Alpine CD Player
Kicker Comp 12" Sub
Kenwood Amp (Not installed)

Exterior

Seibon CF Hood
Sparco Hood Pins

I'm probably forgetting a few things but Ill add them as I think of it. There are a few little dents and dings ... can be expected after 8 years. Two rims are scratched. Cat needs to be replaced. I took the AC out when i put the turbo kit in...it can be reinstalled. I have all the parts. There is a small stain on the rear floor carpet. This is all i can think of that is wrong with the car other than it can really use a bath. Its been sitting idle for the past week or so due to all the snow around here. I was planning on a full coilover susp. mod, JWT ecu, SAFC and new IC piping but Ive decided that i really have to save for my house.

Im asking 7000 OBO. Attached are a few pics. I dont check pms often so email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks

Dave

EDIT: The attached pictures didnt come out to well...email me if you are interested and i can send pics

EDIT: Lowered Price

adoboboy
02-04-2005, 11:01 PM
ill trade u your tails for my zenki tails + cash?

Kurupt_240
02-17-2005, 07:13 AM
bump to the top

weitau
03-20-2005, 03:20 PM
This is a steal guys! I saw the car over the weekend, and it's solid. Very little rust, straight frame rails, turbo boosts nice. Like he said, it needs a SAFC, a little tuning, and you'll be flying. I didn't buy it because I don't have the space right now, and I am looking for easy a/c hookup. Many stock parts are provided... lots of new stuff too!

weitau
03-20-2005, 03:21 PM
price has been reduced to under $7k

NoRider
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
The not working AC isn't a good thing... and the fact that u need to replace the exhaust isn't great either... car sounds alryt thow. I'll offer 3 thousand. ill pick it up pay in cash and do it at your time convenience. Thanks pm me

devonkyle77
03-21-2005, 12:13 PM
interested in selling any of the aftermarket parts that arent installed? pm or email me

neilsan
03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm in connecticut and i'm interested, but I (and im sure lots of other people too) would like to see more photos and preferably ones that are big enough to see details.

Kurupt_240
03-22-2005, 07:34 AM
If you want to see photos just email me at [email protected]

Kurupt_240
03-22-2005, 07:37 AM
The AC was uninstalled to lose some of the weight. All it needs is the low pressure line and to be reinstalled. The exhaust is fine except for the cat. And for 3k ild rather trade it in and not have to deal with any of this.

weitau
03-22-2005, 07:53 PM
All A/C parts were saved (except as noted). Anyone with time and decent know-how (neither of which I have right now) can have it put back on. The car was well cared for, and there's very little rust - most was on the exhaust.

weitau
03-22-2005, 07:59 PM
eBay had a stock kouki that sold for $6500. might as well re-install the stock parts and part out the turbo kit for 2g's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535252794

Kurupt_240
03-31-2005, 11:47 AM
Still available

prophet_19
03-31-2005, 01:48 PM
i would buy it if i was closer :?

TRUENOCOUPE
03-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Your pics are super huge.

Can you please email me more at [email protected]

Im very interested.

Thanks
Al

Kurupt_240
04-06-2005, 06:31 AM
Email sent

cormudgen
04-06-2005, 10:11 AM
$5k shipped to GA?

ghostuss
04-06-2005, 12:26 PM
this is a steal. Can't believe no one is jumping on it. Part it out man. That's what a lot ppl is doing. Turbo parts = 1.5g, all other adds up to another 2-3g. Car for 5g min you are still earning 2-3g. I dunno about you, but I don't even earn that much in 1 month. Take 1 mont time of taking apart the car and putting it back to stock = 2-3g profit is not bad.