PDA

View Full Version : 95 S14 KA-T For Sale

S14DRFTER
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Ok here's the deal I have a 1995 240sxse with 145,000 miles. The Greddy kit was installed at 138,382 miles, and has run flawlessly ever since. I have zero issues with the engine. It runs strong, pulls hard, and is very fast. So why am I selling it? Because I also have a 2000 EPB Civic SI with 9800 miles (car is flawless) and want to try and sell them both and get a Skyline (I know I'm dreaming but what the hell). Anyway here is the list of mods to the S14

Engine: Greddy Turbo kit, Greddy FMIC, Greddy E manage, Blitz DD BOV, magnacore wires, Z Fuel Filter, Denzo iridium plugs, New Battery (Thats it everything else is stock, I didn't have to change anything else because it runs great)

Interior: Blitz DC II Turbo timer, Nismo Blk shift knob (Interior is very clean and very well maintained)

Exterior: Flat Black Paintjob (from Precision Auto body, not a walmart can special) rear badges have been removed (This paint was done a month ago, so it looks new )

Rollers: Khumo ecsta on stock wheels, Z32 front brake conversion with SS lines

Other:
HKS HI Power exhaust (Less than a month old, also flawless)
Car currently has Kei Office TE suspension with less than 150 miles on them ( I bought the suspension and received the wrong one, they are replacing it with a Kei Office suspension that is adjustable (GX?) and supposedly not available in the states yet. I will have to work out the details of this transaction if the car is sold with the buyer.
Tein Tension rods
Nismo Underbody Brace
Walbro fuel pump
subframe bushings

Sorry this thread was long but I want to be as fair as possible and give a honest desription. I do not have to sell this car and am not in a hurry to get rid of it, but will for the right price. It runs awsome and has no problems. Very strong engine. I will send anyone pics, just ask. For some reason it says all my pictures exceed the limit. Thanks.

B17A
01-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Pictures and price to [email protected]

S14DRFTER
02-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Ok here's the deal I have a 1995 240sxse with 145,000 miles. The Greddy kit was installed at 138,382 miles, and has run flawlessly ever since. I have zero issues with the engine. It runs strong, pulls hard, and is very fast. So why am I selling it? Because I also have a 2000 EPB Civic SI with 9800 miles (car is flawless) and want to try and sell them both and get a Skyline (I know I'm dreaming but what the hell). Anyway here is the list of mods to the S14

Engine: Greddy Turbo kit, Greddy FMIC, Greddy E manage, Blitz DD BOV, magnacore wires, Z Fuel Filter, Denzo iridium plugs, New Battery (Thats it everything else is stock, I didn't have to change anything else because it runs great)

Interior: Blitz DC II Turbo timer, Nismo Blk shift knob (Interior is very clean and very well maintained)

Exterior: Flat Black Paintjob (from Precision Auto body, not a walmart can special) rear badges have been removed (This paint was done a month ago, so it looks new )

Rollers: Khumo ecsta on stock wheels, Z32 front brake conversion with SS lines

Other:
HKS HI Power exhaust (Less than a month old, also flawless)
Car currently has Kei Office TE suspension with less than 150 miles on them ( I bought the suspension and received the wrong one, they are replacing it with a Kei Office suspension that is adjustable (GX?) and supposedly not available in the states yet. I will have to work out the details of this transaction if the car is sold with the buyer.
Tein Tension rods
Nismo Underbody Brace
Walbro fuel pump
subframe bushings

Sorry this thread was long but I want to be as fair as possible and give a honest desription. I do not have to sell this car and am not in a hurry to get rid of it, but will for the right price. It runs awsome and has no problems. Very strong engine. I will send anyone pics, just ask. For some reason it says all my pictures exceed the limit. Thanks.

Here are some pics email for more I have hundreds including install pics of every mod made to the car. Taking serious offers.

turbo_240sx
02-13-2005, 03:36 PM
What are you asking? let me know

S14DRFTER
02-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Ok the deal on the suspension is that it is going to be the stock one. So without the anticipated Kei Office suspension I am asking for $10500 obo
I just came back from showing it off today and there is a lot of interest in the car (meaning people are telling me they are trying to get the money this week) whatever, It goes to the first $10500 obo.This car attracts all sorts of attention when parked, guess the sleeper look is in this year!! This is a great deal for someone looking for a professional looking install and a reliable vehicle.

S14DRFTER
02-15-2005, 03:58 PM
bumpity......bump

S14DRFTER
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Any offers? No one interested in a KA with Greddy Kit?

waidye
03-17-2005, 12:42 PM
how much are you selling your si for. Please email me both the pics of both cars at [email protected]

S14DRFTER
03-17-2005, 07:05 PM
how much are you selling your si for. Please email me both the pics of both cars at [email protected]

You have mail.

Siizzzoooo
03-18-2005, 08:58 PM
you want to part the GReddy turbo kit?

S14DRFTER
03-19-2005, 08:27 AM
No thanks I really want to sell the car whole or not at all. Definitely recommend the Greddy kit though if your looking to turbo your 240.

NoRider
03-19-2005, 11:00 PM
3,000... That good?

S14DRFTER
03-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Any other resonable offers? Any one looking to trade maybe?

S14DRFTER
05-04-2005, 06:11 AM
Looking to get around $9000 any takers??!!! The car runs awsome, and I just got an EVO MR. Taking all resonable offers.

Twinturbozs
05-04-2005, 01:56 PM
how much boost are you running? any dyno #'s? please send pics to [email protected] thanks

Siizzzoooo
05-05-2005, 09:41 AM
part it! :D

bouncin_180
05-07-2005, 07:56 PM
sent a pm ...

S14DRFTER
05-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Just letting you know that I never recieved a PM from you?

S14DRFTER
06-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Bump

$9000 obo!!!