PDA

View Full Version : What kinda girls or guys do you like?

JtWo
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has a specific type of person they like as a lover. I didn't even notice it til today when my friend told me. The last 4 girls I've been jocking have been korean, smart, dress nice, nice personality, just a lil freaky :wiggle:, all had musical talents, all had a nice sense of humor, and 3 out of 4 left me for one of my friends -_-. Anywayz, what's your type?!

nissantuner22
01-18-2005, 04:55 PM
i like girls with boobs and a vagina.

Phlip
01-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Human and female; the variables are the roads I cross when I get around them

urbansith
01-18-2005, 05:09 PM
i like any kind of girls, i'll like em more if they got a nice and or plump booty :naughty:

drftwerks
01-18-2005, 05:13 PM
(almost)any girl that'll let me get at IT

smellslikecurry
01-18-2005, 07:37 PM
haha im into all girls but philipino girls are the shiz!!!! so are brown girls cuz im brown

Salty_X
01-18-2005, 09:08 PM
The ones that don't give me any fucking attitude.

MakotoS13
01-18-2005, 10:14 PM
short, pale, weird, insane, artistic, creative, hot

clean
01-18-2005, 10:17 PM
a girl that will ride in my 240 and not complain about the stiff ride and stripped interior, oh and she has to be a size 8 or less to fit in the evos, prefer a size 6 w/ c's up top dark curly hair

w1ngzer0
01-18-2005, 10:50 PM
all of them. I use to only like asians. But i never have luck with asian women, so it's back to all. Also a woman that knows how to take care of themselves mentally and physically.

KoukiMonster
01-19-2005, 12:46 AM
makoto likes the ones with a vitamin d deficiency

awesome

2fourDsx
01-19-2005, 01:14 AM
I like the kind that dont talk..duct tape that shit up...talking? We wont have any of that stuff while metallica is on.

2fourDsx

KA24DESOneThree
01-19-2005, 02:56 AM
I have no idea what I like.

I like redheads, blondes, brunettes, black hair... but I HATE skunk highlights.

I like glasses.

Pretty, but not necessarily hot. The classical definition of sexiness, i.e. a wee bit thicker, is ok by me.

I can't have a vacuous girlfriend. Nothing like a space between the ears to turn me off.

nismo2491
01-19-2005, 03:09 AM
I always fall for the girl with the good girl style. like the girl you'd never expect to get into bed, and if they have the good girl kiss (think of when adam sandler demonstrates the wedding kiss in the wedding singer) then they have me for life. I'll fall in love right then.

other than that the girls I normally go after and try to sleep with are the cute, slutty, whatever if I'm just looking for ass. but as far as girls that I fall for, see above.
and yes my present gf fits the above description perfectly.
KEvin

sepulchral
01-19-2005, 06:11 AM
I like bisexual women who only wnat to have sex with me and other hot women... and they would only have sex with the hot women at the same time they were having sex with me... That would never happen unless i had a skyline

sepulchral
01-19-2005, 06:14 AM
I have no idea what I like.

I like redheads, blondes, brunettes, black hair... but I HATE skunk highlights.

I like glasses.

Pretty, but not necessarily hot. The classical definition of sexiness, i.e. a wee bit thicker, is ok by me.

I can't have a vacuous girlfriend. Nothing like a space between the ears to turn me off.

Dude glasses on a girl make them look so sexy and intellectual thats what i always tell my girlfriend but she has to wear them otherwise she walks into shit.. its amazing how some ppl can be so blind...

but braces... I hate braces... but you know if you meet the right person it doesnt really matter now does it?

sepulchral
01-19-2005, 06:18 AM
short, pale, weird, insane, artistic, creative, hot

when you insane do you mean kinky or slutty or fucking psycho?

if your in virginia i could hook u up with my ex... shes insane...

i remember she used to burst out laughing randomly and burst out crying at the most random times, and have mood swings on a dime.... I think she was bullimic or something. :( i will never date a girl that is not right in the head ever again (although all women ARE crazy)

MakotoS13
01-19-2005, 06:43 AM
makoto likes the ones with a vitamin d deficiency

awesome

that is cause if they dont need it they might get overdosed when i give em a hot beef injection of vitamin Doug.

har har har

nissantuner22
01-19-2005, 08:22 AM
Illegal use of "Hot beef injection" on the previous post, results in a loss of 5 yards on the play. Repeat 2nd down Makoto.

w1ngzer0
01-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Illegal use of "Hot beef injection" on the previous post, results in a loss of 5 yards on the play. Repeat 2nd down Makoto.

:rofl: :duh:

Phlip
01-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Details, I don't like skinny chicks, I like legs thighs and ass, boobs come secondary... I hate a chick that can't carry a decent conversation about anything other than frivolous material bullshit, I find myself more drawn to that chick that walks into my bedroom and notices the TWO chessboards before she notices the damn near 600 CDs on the wall... It gets more detailed, but I have given enough in this post.

FRpilot
01-19-2005, 10:00 AM
I like bisexual women who only wnat to have sex with me and other hot women... and they would only have sex with the hot women at the same time they were having sex with me... That would never happen unless i had a skyline

haha. skyline wont help. girls are not usually into cars especially race cars.. if you had an s13 and dumped 30k into it, they will still go for the guy with the brand new stock G35.. dont try to get girls with your car. you need a new technique. cuz race cars usually only attract other guys more than they will attract girls..

Titan
01-19-2005, 10:56 AM
I like girls that are thin waisted, then BAM! down below.

That and I like this hot chick on crutches at school, something about her being so helpless and unable to run away. :naughtyd:

MakotoS13
01-19-2005, 11:02 AM
i take it titan is the dominating type.

wootwoot
01-19-2005, 12:29 PM
I like big booty hoes

Twinkie
01-19-2005, 01:17 PM
i dont like philipno bitches...most of them have major atitudes and have too much drama. they are cool as firneds though. any girl that is drama free is cool.

also...boobs dont matter...its all about the bootay. thats where all the action happens.

i like brunettes =)

SimpleS14
01-19-2005, 01:19 PM
I <3 HER (http://members.aol.com/SG1210/hotness1.jpg) ^.^

Sil Beer S13
01-19-2005, 01:24 PM
I prefer asian girls, but most are bitches. Basically someone with the abilty to think and comprehend.

HyperTek
01-19-2005, 01:24 PM
dam 95kouki shes hot...

I cant really stand people that perfer a certin ethnic too much, cuz thats usually a sign of thier fetish, and if thats the case, it doesnt usually end up a good relationship. I go for whatevers cute and i feel comfortable spittin teh first move.

as im getting older, i realize its not all about how hot a girl is, but more of what you have in common, share interests, and she can be cute. Ive tried goin for hot girls, but to realize they where down right bitches of disaster

nismo2491
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
I love elisha cuthbert
KEvin

Andrew Bohan
01-19-2005, 02:00 PM
i like white guys with big ears. mmmmmm yummy

KoukiMonster
01-19-2005, 02:22 PM
anything with 3 holes.

5 if you count the ears.

theronin
01-19-2005, 03:06 PM
hips, sits, and ass

i like a woman, not a girl. shy in public, freak in the bedroom.

dunno
01-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Nice tight figure, shoulder-length dark brown hair.

-Matt

G_Fish240
01-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Human and female; the variables are the roads I cross when I get around them
What Philip said

Salty_X
01-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Ive tried goin for hot girls, but to realize they where down right bitches of disaster
I think that's the greatest thing you've ever written. :bowrofl:

JtWo
01-20-2005, 03:52 PM
haha. skyline wont help. girls are not usually into cars especially race cars.. if you had an s13 and dumped 30k into it, they will still go for the guy with the brand new stock G35.. dont try to get girls with your car. you need a new technique. cuz race cars usually only attract other guys more than they will attract girls..

Lolll that reminded me of what my friend with an mkiv supra said. "Wtf man, I bought a 44 thousand dollar car expecting to get little chicks, instead all my car attracts is littles dicks!" He was refering to 10 year old kids who watch fatf and 2f2f.

The new girl I'm jocking, I like her alot, we get along sooooo well. She sings to me, she beat boxes, she likes cars, she's kinda freaky ;), she's really out going....omg why does this sound so familiar....It's cause she has my exact same interests!! She likes filipino's...I like Koreans....I'll give her some of my lumpia if she gives me some of her kim chi...Lol but since we get along so well...I doubt we'd last long since there's like nothing to fight over...LOL

JtWo
01-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Well she finally left me for another, well...I've had my fun with her. :(

Inland180
01-22-2005, 01:24 PM
If a girl talks too much then its over :)

daverussell
01-22-2005, 06:54 PM
i love skiny little white girls. but i'm not that picky, they just seem to be more bendy. i have to agree with the glasses. glasses are hot. and red hair is a turn on as well. but i think the sexiest thing to me, is any girl that knows how to work on their own car. any girl that crawls under a car to help change oil, or something like that, that's hot.

JtWo
01-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Dood... girls are like fuckin rotaries...they want more and more, if they don't get what they want, they explode...so furkin high maintinence -_-

dunno
01-22-2005, 09:59 PM
^ you should write a book.

-Matt

aznpoopy
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Lolll that reminded me of what my friend with an mkiv supra said. "Wtf man, I bought a 44 thousand dollar car expecting to get little chicks, instead all my car attracts is littles dicks!" He was refering to 10 year old kids who watch fatf and 2f2f.

this is true. if you want to attract girls with a car, you have to buy a mercedes or BMW or something. something that says, 'i can buy you shit.'