PDA

View Full Version : moles/warts

hmooblis
01-16-2005, 05:33 PM
since were on the acne topic, my brothers has a ton of moles that he wants to get rid of, wut would be the best thing to do? any experiences?

on the side note i have done quite a bit of research and the majority of people who do a surgical treatment of cutting the mole get a outcome of a really bad scare. Using a cream-like treatment called bio-t is good for beginers but takes long time of reusing. theirs another product out there called wart/mole remover that work but stings like a mother but its a one time 20 min ap. i would like to know more about this produc. any acne forums i can go to? thanks for reading

MakotoS13
01-16-2005, 05:49 PM
i had one right at my belt line that i got cut off cause it was gettin in the way. they used a laser and in a week or so it was all healed up.. i have a scarr there but if you have something like that removed the odds are you'll have to get touched up by a plastic surgeon to make it completely gone.

p.s. if i see one more dermatology related theread imma kill someone.

w1ngzer0
01-16-2005, 05:55 PM
i would rather have a small scar then a mole. Dark frekles and moles = signs of cancer

evilimport
01-17-2005, 02:16 AM
i had one right at my belt line that i got cut off cause it was gettin in the way. they used a laser and in a week or so it was all healed up.. i have a scarr there but if you have something like that removed the odds are you'll have to get touched up by a plastic surgeon to make it completely gone.

p.s. if i see one more dermatology related theread imma kill someone.
Ive never heard of genital warts spreading all the way up to the beltline before?!! Holy Crap! J/K.

Sorry couldnt help on that one... :rofl:

hmooblis
01-17-2005, 02:20 PM
anyone else? don't be shy

DocTaDrifT
01-17-2005, 02:27 PM
i thought this fourm was about cars yes i know this is the off topic chat but still come on ppl...

EvaPrototype
01-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I had a wart on my finger when I was in 6th grade. They froze that lil' sumbitch right off. Took about a week after seeing the dermatologist.

HyperTek
01-18-2005, 12:43 AM
umm interesting.. i wouldnt mind getting some moles removed... those are ugly and unfortinutly filipinos can have alot.

urbansith
01-18-2005, 03:45 PM
if this is dumb then you guys can flame me for this one but hell this was my health and my sex life. a few months ago i had warts on the base of my dick :eek2: i was like "holy shit i got gential warts!!!" But when i went to a dermatologist he said they were just warts and to get rid of them he had to freeze them off. when he did that shit fuckin hurt like beyond hell.

davidwilson
09-03-2016, 01:08 AM
MOLES
There are many different kinds of moles which can appear to be flat, raised, brown, black, pink, or flesh colored. Few people are born with moles while the majority develop moles during childhood and adolescence. Lighter skin typed individuals are more prone to developing moles than those that are darker skinned. Moles may change over time in size and color as a result of environmental factors such as sun exposure and hormones, as in pregnancy. While most moles are harmless, some may have a tendency to become irregular in shape, color and size. These are known as atypical or dysplastic moles. Dysplastic moles may herald an increased risk of the deadliest form of skin cancer known as melanoma. Surgical excision may be required to remove these moles. It is important to have an annual total body skin examination to see if you have any irregular moles that may needed to be removed.

EnemyS15
09-03-2016, 09:10 AM
i would rather have a small scar then a mole. Dark frekles and moles = signs of cancer

This is inaccurate and far from the truth.

A B C D E of spotting skin cancer:

Asymmetry

Border

Color

Diameter

Evolving

w0nderbr3ad
09-09-2016, 09:27 AM
I had a mole on the side of my head that protruded out a bit and made it a hassle anytime I got a haircut. I ended up going to the doctor's office and they numbed it up, cut it off, gave me some cream/ointment to apply for a few weeks. All the other moles I have, well nothing I can do about it. I'm just a chocolate chip face with several smaller moles around my arms.

spooled240
09-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Your username should have been [email protected]

w0nderbr3ad
09-09-2016, 09:54 AM
I already got the raisin cut off though.

Malik
09-10-2016, 10:14 PM
i cant believe you guys take this thread seriously.

Frank_Jaeger
12-11-2016, 11:10 PM
MOLES
There are many different kinds of moles which can appear to be flat, raised, brown, black, pink, or flesh colored. Few people are born with moles while the majority develop moles during childhood and adolescence. Lighter skin typed individuals are more prone to developing moles than those that are darker skinned. Moles may change over time in size and color as a result of environmental factors such as sun exposure and hormones, as in pregnancy. While most moles are harmless, some may have a tendency to become irregular in shape, color and size. These are known as atypical or dysplastic moles. Dysplastic moles may herald an increased risk of the deadliest form of skin cancer known as melanoma. Surgical excision may be required to remove these moles. It is important to have an annual total body skin examination to see if you have any irregular moles that may needed to be removed.
Here you are again David Wilson, you fucking fuck. Bumping more 12 year old threads with your shit. You a neural net? Huh? God damn robot? You are a robot. Your days are numbered, I'm coming for you.