PDA

View Full Version : So stoked right now!!(bmx annihilation)

wootwoot
01-16-2005, 12:56 PM
So on the way home from Mission skatepark in Orlando the other night, the trusty ol stead of a bike rack we have failed. Hearing one strap snap, jerking your head back "Oh shit fucking stop the car!" watching the other strap snap, seeing the bikes do 20 somersaults then nail a plastic road barrier launching it four feet in the air, the bikes tumbling back into traffic, witnessing the Geo Tracker switch lanes right into the bikes which had stopped at that point, the amber fountain of sparks arising from our loves. Yeah last night ruled! Im down about 1200 bucks, my bike(bmx!) is fuccckkked. Only things salvagable are my stem, and seat post. Atleast the girls who hit us we're hot college ladys, we might even hang out with them later this week in Ybor. All my friend Jeremy and I could do was laugh while Christian was more pissed than imaginable. The I-Pod I was about to get and several car things now have to wait. F'n succcckkkkyyyyy

http://www.flatstatebmx.4t.com/index2.htm

MakotoS13
01-16-2005, 01:42 PM
b'guh... sounds ruff.

now go buy a truck and transport things properly in the future.

PinkPanther
01-16-2005, 04:04 PM
I've got 1,500 invested in my Standard and I strip it down and throw it in my "backseat" every time I go to parks.

S14DB
01-16-2005, 06:41 PM
It really don't take that long to pull the wheels off.

wootwoot
01-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Well to bad you cant fit three bikes inside of a ford focus with three people in there. If I was driving my bike would have been inside my hatch safe and sound. Its ok, my stomach hurts from laughing so much. What else can ya do ya know?

S14DB
01-17-2005, 12:07 PM
the focus go Ins?

ruthlesstyper
01-19-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm glad you found this funny. I woulda been pissed if my bike cost that much...

autobahNESSA
01-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I have a s&m Next generation Holmes that I no longer need. no time for me to ride. I paid about 700 + other parts for it. Rode it for 2yrs. frame is still in good condition. Let me know if u want to make an offer.

What bike did u have before?

nissan_drifter
01-19-2005, 12:04 PM
I know the feeling, I Race, DH, not quite bmx, but when I had a 5500 Santa Cruz V10 sitting on my trunk rack on my kouki driving up to big bear, I got pretty tense, guess its not quite the same, but I could understand. I work over at a bike shop here in Socal, let me know if you need anything, Ill hook it up to get you going again

wootwoot
01-19-2005, 12:27 PM
I have a s&m Next generation Holmes that I no longer need. no time for me to ride. I paid about 700 + other parts for it. Rode it for 2yrs. frame is still in good condition. Let me know if u want to make an offer.

What bike did u have before?

Thanks for the offer but im getting some decent hook ups so it isnt tooo bad. I had a fresh Kink Freebird, it was maybe three months old. But iam getting the Fit Aitken(2nd gen) with internal headset and euro bottom bracket. So its all good. Price is only 220 bucks for it so it could be worse.

Talking mountain bikes and road bikes scares me. A decent wheel set for them costs more than my bike and whole...AHHH!

S14DB
01-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I got a PBR and it would never ride on top of a car.

wootwoot
01-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I cracked a pbr in six months...Blah!

wootwoot
01-19-2005, 04:43 PM
I know the feeling, I Race, DH, not quite bmx, but when I had a 5500 Santa Cruz V10 sitting on my trunk rack on my kouki driving up to big bear, I got pretty tense, guess its not quite the same, but I could understand. I work over at a bike shop here in Socal, let me know if you need anything, Ill hook it up to get you going again

Thanks a whole lot but iam pretty sure it is all taken care of =)