PDA

View Full Version : SPL Parts inoperative?

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 03:15 PM
i placed an order on january 7th for some parts i needed for a track event this saturday but have not been able to get a response from SPL Parts. Ive already paid and waited for a week but i didnt get my order so i went ahead and called them to see if i can get a tracking number. ive tried all 3 of thier phone numbers including the toll free number but either no one answers or it goes to a answering machine. i left 2 messages for far and sent an email to all 3 emails addresses provided on thier website. ive waited a couple days for reply but ive gotten nothing. i tried calling again today and still no one answers. im kinda anxious to know whats going on. maybe someone local knows something. they went out of town for a convention or something. i needed my parts yesterday. kinda sucks for me. i need answers dammit!

Dousan_PG
01-13-2005, 03:19 PM
hmm might have something gong on, because even cell phones arent working, spl wont screw you over just sit tight, ill tyr and find out too.

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 03:24 PM
yea im not worried about being screwed over. i used my amex which has superior coverage for that kinda stuff. just want to know if my stuff was shipped out already. i ordered some hawk pads, ngk plugs and a gasket for my testpipe which i would have liked to replace before i went to the track. thanks for your help and interest though.

mrmephistopheles
01-13-2005, 03:37 PM
if they're out here for TAS, you'll have to wait a bit longer...

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 03:55 PM
whats TAS?

OptionZero
01-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Tokyo Auto Salon.

Expect most major shops to be incommunicado for the next week as they go there, run their booths and partake in events, then come back and unpack their crap and sort through standing orders

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 04:05 PM
o shoot. is that now? i thought it past. damn! should have ordered the pads from tirerack.

AutoRnD
01-13-2005, 04:16 PM
you can always get some endless pads. =)

mrmephistopheles
01-13-2005, 04:36 PM
yeah.. starts today in fact.

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 04:53 PM
you can always get some endless pads. =)

do you have S13 ABS pads? i have ABS :o

FRpilot
01-13-2005, 06:06 PM
i ordered some hawk pads also. i emailed them twice with no response, but today the pads came. i guess they shipped them out and they musta went outta town or something..

Dousan_PG
01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
ok found out
i guess same q came up on TT.net this week (or today)
kuahs' out till like saturday (i remember the date of the 18th in my mind though, from an email he sent me before he left we were talking for a while)
and right now, i think one guy is over there, but im sure doing the runs around town or shop work so ....that would be why

rps13sh
01-13-2005, 08:38 PM
i just got an email from UPS about my shipment. it looks like they just processed it today. a week after. i called in to make sure they had the stuff i needed in stock too before i ordered. this is what i get. im very unhappy. they're even shipping it to the wrong address. i specifically told them i needed it shipped to my work. damn!

kandyflip445
01-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Did you pay with a CC? Most companies only ship to the CC holders address for security. That's all I can think of. Everytime I've ordered my stuff was sent out quick. But they had everyone there.

FRpilot
01-13-2005, 11:36 PM
yea spl is pretty good about sending stuff out. they usually send it out the next morning or even the same day if you place your order early on time..

rps13sh
01-14-2005, 03:36 PM
i did pay with a credit card but before i ordered i called and asked if they can ship it to my business. they said yes. i also asked if they had all my items in stock. they also said YES. my orders were shipped a week after it was placed. which is yesterday. to my home address not my business. i sound like a mad person but im not. whats done is done and theres nothing i can do about it.

Did you pay with a CC? Most companies only ship to the CC holders address for security. That's all I can think of. Everytime I've ordered my stuff was sent out quick. But they had everyone there.

rps13sh
01-14-2005, 03:37 PM
yea spl is pretty good about sending stuff out. they usually send it out the next morning or even the same day if you place your order early on time..

im sure they are. i just ordered at a bad time, bad day. sux to be me.

rps13sh
01-20-2005, 08:25 PM
im so freakin' pissed but i dont know who to be pissed at. first SPL fawks up the shipping address and i get a package going to an empty house. then UPS fawks up and doenst bring the package when i take time off work to wait for my fawking package. they left a note for a second attempt but fawking forget to bring it the next day. fawk fawk fawk!

SimpleS14
01-20-2005, 08:31 PM
You have to go to the UPS hub to get your package...and didn't you read the apology from SPL Parts ?

rps13sh
01-24-2005, 12:44 AM
apologies dont make up for my houlry wages. when you find a deal you expect to get the deal and not have to get pay deducted for missing time going home to wait for a package. im just expressing myself. thats all.