PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal All Nissan BBQ/Carshow in Sacramento

the1_thedave
01-13-2005, 10:19 AM
It's been awhile since we've had a large meet. So Here we go:

Saturday February 19, 12-3pm, BBQ/Car Show.
@ People's/Folsom Lake Nissan in Folsom, CA

Any Nissan, Infiniti, or Datsun.

The Dealer is our main sponsor, being that they are providing space, food and possibly an ad in the paper.

The car show details are being worked out as we speak. (ex. Catergories, judging, prizes, vendors, etc) Car show entries would need to show up between 10-11 to get setup and the show part would be from 12-3.

If you are in the sacramento area or Nor Cal at that, and know any vendors that would want to setup a booth for a fee for prizes or donate prizes as a fee, let me know. [email protected]

I will have an info page and Registration page up soon enough, so please keep your eye open. My goal for this meet is to have over 100 cars show up at this event. That would be one of the largest for a Nissan meet I've seen in this area.

The Biggest concern I have from the dealer is that we don't have any outrageous acts (Ex, Burnouts, Drifting showoffs). As much fun as they are, they have their time and place, at this meet would NOT be one of them.

If you have any questions you can email me or post up. I'll be checking back periodically.

Hope to see everyone there.

note: any info could suddenly change so keep up on the updated info.

d r i f t swift
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
looks like ill be going to this one...i should show my POS. is there going to broke/boro/junk category?

Toahk
01-13-2005, 11:15 PM
I'll go too, is there any fee for entering your car?

the1_thedave
01-24-2005, 11:16 PM
*******UPDATE********

Nearly all plans are complete
Info page and Registration page are up.
http://www.team-driven.net/events/2005/norcal_showoff/index.htm

Hope to see everyone there. Let make this big.

Drift_Ladie
01-25-2005, 05:24 PM
that's pretty short....

DRO916
01-27-2005, 12:24 PM
People's/Folsom Lake Nissan is providing the food free of charge.

Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, etc.

The cost per entry is $5.

what! i'm there!

this is like a dream-meet come true!!

(except for the no-side-show rules haha)

the1_thedave
01-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Ok, there are only 2- 240's signed up for the show. Where is everyone?
I thought this number would of been much higher. Though it can change, right?
Currently the Z's are dominating the show with around 11 out of 18 total entries.
Come on eveyone. Represent.

AutoRnD
01-31-2005, 02:41 PM
i would love to go but my car is track only =)
and it isnt running too
hahaha

blu808
01-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Your car sucks josh. ha ha ha :yum:

FRpilot
02-04-2005, 10:11 AM
folsom is liek.. hella far right? isnt it like past sac?

DRO916
02-04-2005, 10:45 AM
folsom is liek.. hella far right? isnt it like past sac?

probably like 15-20 minutes north/east of ballsac, map quest that batch!

help this dood the1dave out and blow this shit up! FREE FOOD!!

the1_thedave
02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
probably like 15-20 minutes north/east of ballsac, map quest that batch!

help this dood the1dave out and blow this shit up! FREE FOOD!!

Thanks for the enthusiasm.. Hope to see everyone there.

the1_thedave
02-14-2005, 01:54 AM
***UPDATE***
-The numbers are growing...
-Directions Page is Up.
-There will be at least 3 confirmed vendors with the high possibility of 3 other vendors.
-There will be raffle prizes going on as well, which are donated from the vendors themselves.

Also for those who have not signed up via the Registration page. Please do so by this coming Wednesday, the 16th. I will NOT be accepting any registration after that either for the show or just for plain attending.
HOWEVER....

If you still want to be in the show there will be pre show registration going on from 10am-11am on the 19th(day of the show). Though if you are not there before 11am you will NOT be able to register as well as be in the show itself. You can still obviously eat still :) Food and all festivities is for everyone.

Let's show everyone how NOR CAL represents. :)

the1_thedave
02-18-2005, 08:38 PM
This is for everyone who is showing there car in the car show. Whether you have pre-registered or are going to be registering tomorrow, all participants need to arrive between 10am and 11am. If you are not on the lot and in the process in getting your car in position by 11:30am. You will not be able to show tomorrow. Also if you had pre-paid and do not show. No Refund. Sorry. If there is a problem, let me know ahead of time and you might be able to get a refund for those who prepaid.

For everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. Just FYI, People's Folsom Lake Nissan front sign is down. But you should still be able to pick it out.

Any questions please email me at [email protected], i'll do my best to return as soon as i can.

mistaanime
02-19-2005, 05:21 PM
good meet, good food but bad weather..oh well was pretty cool. post pics

the1_thedave
02-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Pics are up.
Thanks to everyone. You guys rock.
http://www.team-driven.net/events/2005/norcal_showoff/index.htm

the1_thedave
02-25-2005, 10:54 AM
I have two request from anyone and everyone who attended the meet:

1. Send me your feedback @ [email protected]
This consists of the best parts, the bad parts, your favorite.
Things you would like to see happen, your Thoughts. Some have send your feedback but still quite a few have not. Lets hear them. Speak up.

2. Nissan Performance Mag has asked about what had gone on.
I need you journalists/writers to send me a concise (about a page or so) article about the events.
I will read thru them and determine the best and send that one on to them with your name. NOTE: I will NOT take credit for any article submitted.
I need to have these ASAP, thanks. Please Send them to [email protected]