PDA

View Full Version : FS: 89 Hatchback w/ SR20DET in NJ

silverls2000
01-11-2005, 09:30 PM
FS: 89 Hatchback w/ SR20DET in NJ

Located in NJ.

Body:

-1989 Hatchback Painted British Racing Green 185k on body.
***Was recently in medium front end collision. The hood, bumper and fender have been replaced, but not painted. The rad. support is still slightly bent though. Once the rad support is completely straitened, and the panels painted it will be perfect again.***
-new dashboard, no cracks. clean interior in good shape
-basic alpine headunit and pioneer speakers

Suspension:

-KYB AGX / Tien S-Techs
-Peformance Suspension F/R sway bars
-ES Bushing kit and New front lower ball joints (not installed)
-Z32 front brakes, sloted and dimpled brembos all around, new pads, ss lines, brand new Z32 master cylinder (1 1/16")
-Gunmetal DT-05R rims 16x7.5/8.5 w/ Yohohama ES-100 225/50/16 (front) 245/45/16 (rear)

Performance: (maxes out maf at around 12psi now, about 250hp. if you upgrade the injectors and maf will make over 350 easy.)

SR20DET Redtop, w/ perfect compression and only 3000 miles put on my me
T28 turbo (not sure which one)
SSAutochrome manifold (new one, shows no signs of cracking)
SSAutochrome HKS style O2 housing
Custom 3" downpipe and exhaust w/ flex tube and magnaflow muffler
ACT full face clutch and Finanza flywheel
Apex Filter
Turbonetics bov recirced
spearco intercooler (17x7x3 good for 350hp)
rear mounted battery
electric fan
Profec E-01 boost controler
Blitz Turbo timer
Nismo engine and tranny mounts
remote oil filter
walbro fuel pump, z32 fuel filter

ASKING $7000 OBO. Over $12 was put into this and it is a nearly complete amazing street car.

This car was my baby and everything was done clean and right by me. I will be taking pics soon and posting. Any questions email me at [email protected] or AIM me at silverls2000.

silverls2000
01-17-2005, 11:50 PM
here are the only pics I have right now. sorry they're not clearer, but its the best I could do. The good paint, the green paint, is brand new and mint though.

Pictures can be found here. (http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47567)