PDA

View Full Version : Trade Testing Waters-My S13 for your S14

BoroBoroS13
01-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I would like to do a straight up trade for my S13 for your S14. S14 doesn’t have to be SE and it doesn’t even have to have any modifications. I do want a clean title S14 though with no huge dents (I don’t care about small and normal dents and such, just nothing crazy). It should also be in good working order and able to pass smog. Miles I could care less as well, just as long as the car isn’t on its last dying breath or something.

My S13 has the following done to it and the body itself is in poor shape and has seen better days. It was a little toy project of mine but I’m getting tired of it now and would like something better suited for daily driving. There are large dents in both rear fenders, rust spots, and some other things but the modifications make up for the car itself. You can either roll with this car or buy a clean shell, swap everything over, and part out this car. Either way the modifications I have done alone make up for the car. Your looking at around $4,500 in parts alone w/o the car included.

The motor pulls hard and the car is a lot of fun to drive but there are a few small problems. The turbo seals have started to go out though and while warming up the car it will smoke but it does not smoke while driving. I will include a SR20 T25 with no shaft play and all the pieces you should need to make it work. The SR20 T25 is a good upgrade anyways and you will see more power from it than the stock CA18 T25. The water pump also makes a wining noise when the motor is hot but I will include a brand new water pump with the car as well.

I’m in no real rush to trade or anything but I thought I would see if there was any interest out there. In fact, if no one wants it im just going to continue with my plans and swap all the parts over to my coupe and build that car up.

1990 Nissan 240SX Fastback
138,XXX miles
Salvage title

Engine;
CA18DET w/ aprox 70K miles
Magnaflow 3” Muffler
Custom 2.5” Down Pipe, Gutted Cat, 3” Exhaust Piping
1G DSM BOV
M’s Intake
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
New Timing Belt
New Low Temp Thermostat
New Rear Main Seal
New PCV Valve

Trannie;
JDM 3 Pluck Clutch
Resurfaced flywheel

Suspension;
JIC FLT-A2 Coil Overs
Pilot Rear STB

Exterior;
Silvia Q’s Front End w/ Non Projector Headlights

Interior;
Blitz DCIII Turbo Timer
Alarm

Brakes;
Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads (Front and Rear)

Pictures can be found here but the wheels are not included.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2132720698

Thanks for looking :D

TiNMAN
01-05-2005, 05:38 PM
BUMP

i have a friend that will probably be interested. where are you in norcal??

nismoenthu
01-05-2005, 05:40 PM
i might be interested, call me asap (510)750-7683

BoroBoroS13
01-05-2005, 11:47 PM
I just got home and its getting kind of late so I dont want to wake anyone up. If you want you can aim me at impul212sr or I will call you sometime tomorow. Thanks

chris4130
01-06-2005, 02:50 PM
pm'd .

BoroBoroS13
01-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Thought it over again and I really want to go along with the plans I had originally made. Im gonna swap everything over to my coupe and build one bad ass S13. Sorry for all the guys who wanted the car.

TiNMAN
01-07-2005, 03:03 AM
so ill just go there to pick the parts up then??