PDA

View Full Version : Some deeromite images

tastyratz
01-05-2005, 09:51 AM
crazy nasty insane and not for the weak of stomach. this is ungodly and nothing like ive ever seen before. is it work safe? depends if you work for peta or your lunch break is soon. no boobies or swears.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869
:eek2: :eek2:
goopy nasty but no people pieces so its ok.

Ritz S14
01-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Damn..what is that in the back seat? His liver? ewwww

Thought it was a cat at first..but ugh..deer meat anyone?

rainier
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
so how did the drivers seat have blood on it? i dont get it. wouldnt it be sorta clean since the guy driving was sitting in it? oh well. that shit is nasty. but cool. lol sucks for that dear. he got owned.

MakotoS13
01-05-2005, 10:22 AM
HAHAHAHAHA i bet that driver is gonna be spending some time in therapy.

wow... that is too funny.

SoCalS14
01-05-2005, 10:41 AM
The driver probably ducked out of the way, and was drenched in blood as well...it probably ran down the seat a bit...

revat619
01-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Good lord...

thats just nasty. :ugh:

BSeay
01-05-2005, 11:44 AM
jesus that deer looked like a milkshake...wtf he was owned...

Andrew Bohan
01-05-2005, 11:54 AM
goddam suicide tererorist deer!
i demand war on all deer!

vapor_skank
01-05-2005, 03:03 PM
thats crazy.... anyone else here play paintball?

YoungRookie
01-05-2005, 07:20 PM
That is some nasty shit man and thats is a whole bunch of blood, wow!

Jessi
01-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I clicked on that on another forum a little bit ago. I will not do it again. Haha. Eww!

driftyour40
01-05-2005, 07:57 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that.lol

TiNMAN
01-05-2005, 09:32 PM
deer jerky is the best! :D

mrmephistopheles
01-05-2005, 09:35 PM
so how did the drivers seat have blood on it? i dont get it. .

My inner CSi was asking that as well.
Only thing I can think of is the impact pushed the driver forward and blood came backward through the side glass or from near the A pillar.

MakotoS13
01-05-2005, 09:40 PM
thats it zilvia is takin a roadtrip to the local GM dealership and we gotta catch a wild deer.

ome animals will be hurt in the recreation of this scenario.

DIE!

Sil Beer S13
01-05-2005, 09:45 PM
That made my day HAHAHA!!! Ya im messed up HAHA!

Burmonster
01-05-2005, 10:18 PM

ha you just declared Jihad on deer......thats awesome :mepoke:

$10 says the driver shit himself. Man but it would make for such a cool story to tell your drinking buddies
"I hit a squirrel on the way over to the bar!"
"Oh yeah, well I had a deer explode in my lap"

sepulchral
01-05-2005, 10:25 PM
that blood lucks like candy apple coating YUM

s14falcon
01-05-2005, 10:30 PM
I was like a little taken aback at first, but now i cant stop laughing so much. ITs so gross, must suck hard to be that guy. Time to call the wolf and clean that shit up. lol

KA24DESOneThree
01-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Deer sweet Jesus.

mk20116
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
who the hell would clean up that mess? i mean did the owner clean it up or was that car just chucked to the junkyard.

btw...that's just nasty....

Phlip
01-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I'd like to hear the story of what happened, I doubt the driver came out too well in some shit like that

nlzmo400r
01-09-2005, 10:12 AM
id sell the car 'as is'. Sh!t on cleanin that up

Thorpedo
01-09-2005, 10:43 AM
on deer hits: thats gross and probably put that guy/girl in therapy for a while. also many people die from deer going through windshields and breaking necks, etc etc i know of one story where a guy in a big truck hit one and it flew up over the roof and went through the windshield of the car following the truck. killing the driver of that car.

on dirty interiors: i'm still undecided if that owner is going to sell the car now or what but something kind of gross to think about buying used cars(this goes for dealers, private, etc) People commit suicide/get shot in cars everyday and obviously the markings of death are all over the inside of the car and possibly outside. You think that car is going to get totalled by an insurance company in a situation like that?? nope, they pay a shop to clean it up and replace the interior panels that are ruined and its either bought by someone at the shop and then sold privately or its taken by the insurance company to an auction. and then right back into the public offerings of any private or dealer. kind of sick when you think about it.

evilimport
01-09-2005, 03:11 PM
A wet vac aint gonna fix that... thats for sure....

zanos
01-09-2005, 11:41 PM
i hope no kids were in the car

idlafie
01-10-2005, 12:35 AM
My inner CSi was asking that as well.
Only thing I can think of is the impact pushed the driver forward and blood came backward through the side glass or from near the A pillar.

Uhh...not quite...if you look at the pictures you can see part of the deer, ( or what was left of it), that came thru the windshield ....judging from the blood spatter pattern....you see evidence of that on the steering wheel..., the driver might have ducked to the right in an attempt to avoid the deer by diving underneath the dash. That would be the only option available if you were wearing a seatbelt & you knew something was going to be coming thru the windshield in a matter of seconds.

Anyhow, those are my observations....I could be wrong though...hard to tell just by looking at the photographs. Theres a lot of detail left out in those photo...What surprised me most though was that the airbag didn't deploy..guess the sensor wasn't high enough.....

ID
PD Crime Scene Tech

RedlineRacer
01-10-2005, 12:11 PM
i still don't see how that could happen. How fast would you have to be going to have it go through your windshield? I mean they can withstand alot of impact. And second, i'm with the people who are wondering about how there is no blood on the driver seat. Also, look at the driver side window, that looks wierd. Look at where the blood is. and all of looks like it just ran down the window, and the rest of the car has streaks going back like normal, not running down.

HyperTek
01-10-2005, 12:31 PM
thats easy, your cruzin down a dark highway at the speedlimit, which will do some damage if you hit something. Deer hit front of car, body thrown over hit windshield, busted guts and into interior, as the other half of the deer ran along the side of the vihicle

idlafie
01-12-2005, 03:11 AM
i still don't see how that could happen. How fast would you have to be going to have it go through your windshield? I mean they can withstand alot of impact.

Deer weighs a couple hundred pounds. Glass cannot withstand the weight of the deer as it impacts the windshield...it will shatter AND penetrate.. Basic physics....Force=Mass times (x) Acceleration.
Judging from the pictures, it was probably the shattered glass that cut the deer in half. The back end of the deer probably shattered the windshield, then got ripped apart by the broken glass in the whiplash action from the collision.
ID

Thorpedo
01-12-2005, 08:13 PM
my friend zach busted his windshield out(they were making a stupid movie for some class..the girl who was driving was only suppose to be going like 5) accidently jumping on to it at about 15 mph. a deer could easily bust a windshield.

ledzeppelin240
01-12-2005, 11:32 PM
That would be the only option available if you were wearing a seatbelt & you knew something was going to be coming thru the windshield in a matter of seconds.

Due to the force of braking, which was most likely done would the seatbelt not lock preventing any extreme movement to avoid the deer?