PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are ballers? Paintballers that is

radhaz
12-30-2004, 11:14 PM
I'm fairly new to the sport of paintball but enjoying it immensely with some of my friends in the San Diego area. I was just curious if anyone else play's regularly especially in the San Diego area. Last time I was at the field there was a guy driving a white FC with a broken out back window and what looked like a captain america symbol painted on the hood, it had potential :Ownedd:

crioten
12-30-2004, 11:37 PM
i used to play in tournaments, had an autococker that had a ton of mods then i went for an impulse... both really great guns

i just got fed up with spending a shit ton of money on paint... so now i waste it on cars lol, at least the parts usually last a while haha

evilimport
12-31-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm a shooter...autococker mostly. I go back and forth between $$ on paintball...$$ on car...yeah, I know, its a terrible cycle.

But I'm thinking about getting a new shocker. :yum:

SlideStar
12-31-2004, 07:17 AM
I used to play, but the $$ for paint is going toward racing stuff now. :coold: For the cost of playing in one tournament I could buy new tires all the way around. If you guys want I have a Bushmaster BKO 2000 Paintball Marker Gun w/ Accessories and a bunch of other gear for sale. PM me if you wanna anything

sticky240
12-31-2004, 08:00 AM
I love playing. It does get a bit expensive though, but I always had fun and kicked some ass to with my trusty Spyder Xtra with E-grip

radhaz
12-31-2004, 10:16 AM
I'm not much for the tourney style of play, I dont mind it but I prefer rec and woodsball. I don't really see the point in the guys wearing the 300 dollar dayglo bodysuits with logos all over them, im more of a BDU type myself. I've got an old first gen spyder that manages to get the job done just fine.

Burmonster
12-31-2004, 11:56 AM
I used to play for Team 2-X out of Atlanta until I relized I was just blowing money. Got to travel alittle and play tourneys in socal, chicago, new york, new orleans and the virgin islands (with all expenses paid, so that was nice). We were sponsered by WDP, Jt, and Air America. It was a pretty good time back in the day

jOeHaCk98
12-31-2004, 12:01 PM
I play 3 times a week. Paint is cheap now if you have sponsorships/hooks. ( No I cant get it for you). I play NPPL and XPSL. I am always at ( www.santaclarapaintball.com ) they have a nice place and good ballers there. I play for a team called epic (www.scpepic.com). Thats pretty much it.