PDA

View Full Version : FS : 1995 S14 $3500OBO South NJ

aznpoopy
12-30-2004, 11:16 AM
FS : 1995 240sx SE S14 in South NJ $3500obo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM: 1995 Nissan 240sx SE
DESCRIPTION: 120k, burgundy colored, auto, pretty clean details below
PRICE: $3500 OBO
SHIPPING: come pick it up
PICTURES: still pending... need to borrow digi-cam
CONTACT INFORMATION: pm me or email
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: email me, if ur serious; we'll talk
PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash
SALE TYPE: as-is

listing this for a friend. he owns a garage and got his hands on this car. originally he wanted to swap to 5speed into it but now he just wants to get rid of it. so i offered to try to help him sell it online.

THE BAD :
-the hood is faded in color and has a ding on the front near the nissan emblem - pretty ugly but pretty minor
-the engine is dirty. i guess that's normal.
-needs an oil change. it sat on his lot for a year, but it starts right up with no problems.
-um its auto - 5spd swap can be a pita unless u know what ur doing

THE GOOD :
-body is in GREAT shape. it made my s14 jealous. (minus the hood)
-the interior is really clean too; the stereo trim isn't even cracked! lol.
-5lug hubs

good candidate for someone who knows his chit with 240sx's. also a good candidate for a swap. 5lug hubs means instant 300zx brakes and nice offset wheels with minimum hassle. woohoo. just get a hood from junkyard or fix the one it has. taking offers.

--------------------------------------------
edit :
new info!

BAD:
*does not have VLSD. 1 wheel burnouts. doh!
*friend put a fart-can on it. (against my preference). no longer bone-stock. doh! apparently he thought that would sell it better.
*interior is a little less clean then i had thought; theres some damage on the trim on the passenger side door
*small ding on one of the fenders. didn't notice it until i went over the car really closely
*typical yellow fogged headlights; i can fix that for you guys

GOOD:
*white face gauges
*has s14 fog lights
*has factory front lip
*timing guide clatter has been fixed
*exhaust clatter has been fixed

will try to get pics up; prob what its gonna take to sell this thing. gotta borrow a digi-cam...

Myssan
01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Is there rust??

aznpoopy
01-03-2005, 02:25 AM
iirc the car has a small ding on one of the fenders theres a bit of rust in there. otherwise no rust as far as i can see.

thanks for the interest!

post above updated with some new info. trying to get pics this weekend; no camera. T_T

shoes59
01-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Does it have a clean / clear title?

aznpoopy
01-04-2005, 03:47 PM
hm. no clue. i'll ask the owner if he doesn't mind releasing the VIN this weekend.